Author Topic: GVKC UPDATE ON COVID-19  (Read 693 times)


  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 79
  • Keep Em' Twistin'!
    • View Profile
« on: April 03, 2020, 06:51:10 PM »
Due to the certain rules and restrictions in place from the Covid-19 outbreak we have to postpone the start of our race season. I cannot give you a set date yet on when we can open but when we do I am hopeful we will all bounce back! Also when we do have a date to open we will be adjusting the available racing weekends, and how many races will be counted for final scoring. I know I can't wait to get back to racing, but until then stay healthy!


SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal