Social Media

by Facebook RSS
[Today at 06:18:01 AM]

This Saturday July 25th it?s a fan favorite, CAMERA AND AUTOGRAPH NIGHT presented by Melissa Brush Photography and The Race Report Productions! You will see a full night of racing action featuring the NASCAR BMS Modifieds, NASCAR Street Stocks, NASCAR 6 by Facebook RSS
[Today at 06:17:21 AM]

Photos from Five Mile Point Speedway's post by Facebook RSS
[Today at 06:16:56 AM]

Timeline Photos by Facebook RSS
[Today at 06:16:30 AM]

A post from Utica-Rome Speedway by Facebook RSS
[Today at 06:16:19 AM]

June 9 2020 We continue to (im)patiently wait out the Covid-19 Pandemic and remain closed at this time. However, we are encouraged by recent progress made across the state and are hopeful we will get the green light soon. Some New York tracks have be by Facebook RSS
[Today at 06:16:12 AM]

Hi my name is Angela and I?m your 2020 Ms. Freedom Motorsports Park! I?m a former Ms. Dirt, Miss RPM, and Ms. Ransomville Speedway with lots of promotional experience! Come see me race nights to buy posters and get autographs. My first appearance will be by Facebook RSS
[Today at 06:16:11 AM]

Watkins Glen International's cover photo by Facebook RSS
[Today at 06:15:30 AM]

Photos from Genesee Speedway's post by Facebook RSS
[Today at 06:15:15 AM]

UPDATE: Advance tickets will be available for the ACT Community Bank N.A. 150 until 5:00pm on Saturday, July 25. Visit https://happsnow.com/event/Thunder-Road-Speedbowl to make sure you have a seat for the first American-Canadian Tour visit of the year th by Facebook RSS
[Today at 05:48:01 AM]

Author Topic: Garage Floor Epoxy Coatings  (Read 923 times)

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
Garage Floor Epoxy Coatings
« on: September 05, 2018, 11:34:06 AM »
I'm looking into having my garage floor professionally coated with an epoxy finish. I initially applied a coating about 16-18 years ago, myself, and it's no longer in good shape. Am in the process of getting estimates. Anybody recommend an installer and/or good brand of epoxy paint?

Thanks!

John_unaman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Garage Floor Epoxy Coatings
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 03:50:33 AM »
Leadfoot, you may want to see if Chris Vogler will do that, Bobby Lippa should be able to hook both of you up, he has done some real nice work for my son on his home, top quality work. John sr.

John_unaman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Garage Floor Epoxy Coatings
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 05:24:27 AM »
Leadfoot4, my son spoke to Chris and he said he does'nt do that type of work.

Newest Images

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal