Author Topic: Photos from Land of Legends Raceway's post  (Read 7 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
Photos from Land of Legends Raceway's post
« on: November 25, 2020, 12:00:09 AM »
Photos from Land of Legends Raceway's post

Land of Legends Raceway promoter Paul Cole and "Hangover Gets a Double Shot" promoter Tana Robinson are proud to announce the 2021 edition of the the traditional New Year's Day 100-lap enduro (Twin 50's) on Friday January 1st, 2021.

This event spent 16 years at Ransomville Speedway and one season at Utica-Rome Speedway, with the 2021 edition traveling West to Land of Legends Raceway in Canandaigua, NY. With the way 2020 has been going- it's only appropriate to see this historic race take on the name "Hangover Gets a Double Shot."

The race will be split into Twin 50-Lap races for the 4-Cylinder and 6-Cylinder cars, with each race paying $500-to-win. Pre-Registration starts Friday November 13th at 8AM and drivers are encouraged to register early as the race lineup is determined by order of registration (car numbers are assigned). Call Tana starting Friday at 8am at (716) 799-5669 to register!

$45 Pre-Registration covers race entry and the driver's pit pass. Day of Race Registration will be $50 and will not include a pit pass. Pit Passes day of the race will be $20. Pit Gates open at 8:30am with the first race of the day taking the green flag at 12 Noon.

Live video coverage of "The Hangover Gets a Double Shot" will be available on www.landoflegendstv.com on January 1st. Stay tuned for more details!!

Source: Photos from Land of Legends Raceway's post

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

Newest Images

Rush

Views: 0
Posted by: Big Dan
in: My First Album
NYSS PHOTO 1

Views: 261
Posted by: Admin
in: My First Album
Balh

Views: 208
Posted by: Big Dan