Author Topic: Photos from Five Mile Point Speedway's post  (Read 1 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
Photos from Five Mile Point Speedway's post
« on: November 22, 2020, 12:32:01 PM »
Photos from Five Mile Point Speedway's post

Please SHARE - Attention Crate Sportsman Teams -

We are only racing on Saturday (Oct. 24th) this weekend at Five Mile Point Speedway.  This is the final event of 2020.  We are paying a minimum $1,000 to win (standard GRIT Purse) for 25 laps of racing.  After several teams asking we will be having an open practice this Friday from 5:30 to 8 p.m.

We are working on trying to obtain some sponsorship dollars to add to the winners share and bump up some of the purse even more.  IF - we can bring in some sponsor bonus money the race would be 40 laps.  It would be no more than 40 laps so you can plan for the same number of tires and such.  We are not trying to add to your expense by making it a lot of laps and costing you more in tires.

Without spectators, we have actually bumped up the purses more than we had previously announced in all classes.   To pay more than the GRIT purse we really do need sponsor support.  We will announce the laps on Friday so there are no surprises.

If anyone knows of a business that would like to add to your purses please let us know.  All of the money will go to the race teams, none to the track. 

As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 607-651-4421.  Thank you!

Source: Photos from Five Mile Point Speedway's post

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

Newest Images

RoC SS Tommy Krawczyk wins

Views: 530
Posted by: Admin
in: My First Album
NYSS Photo 2

Views: 232
in: My First Album
4cyl Jacob Gustofson wins

Views: 242