Author Topic: Photos from Lancaster Motorsports Park at NYIRP's post  (Read 12 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
Photos from Lancaster Motorsports Park at NYIRP's post
« on: September 20, 2020, 07:00:17 PM »
Photos from Lancaster Motorsports Park at NYIRP's post

This has been a crazy year and was topped off with our US Open ?Lite? on Saturday, September 12th. Even not having any Spectators, the Drivers of all 6 Divisions gave it their blood sweat and tears this weekend !!!

Unsure how to thank ALL of you for the hospitality you gave us at our own facility, showing up for literally peanuts which is NOT the new norm at NYIRP, teams working in the Pits, Hal & George leading the Action. Vito, myself, Mikey , Gary and all of our Staff were blown away watching all of you do your thing. 

One thing discussed with Chris Zacharias is how 2021 is going to be different  no matter what, going  back to the grassroots of Lancaster Speedway !! We want to see all teams , Drivers & their Children back for many years to come. Thank you also to Sege & Jennifer Fidenza for spending the day at our facility with your family, it has been an honor to present you with a Plaque !! Let?s not forget Brian Brunka & King Wolf Productions for his guidance and contribution to keeping Stock Car Racing alive at Lancaster Speedway.

With so many stories to be told, one of the craziest years in Lancaster Speedway history hopefully  behind us, here are the results.

A couple of notes, if your pay- out was not ready and you can?t stop by, message me, Sylvia Antonicelli, and I will get a check out to you.

Secondly, it?s true that in the chance of Stands opening up in October we are not done !!!

Source: Photos from Lancaster Motorsports Park at NYIRP's post

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal