Author Topic: Photos from Meyer's RV Superstores Limerock Speedway's post  (Read 14 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
Photos from Meyer's RV Superstores Limerock Speedway's post
« on: September 18, 2020, 05:31:46 AM »
Photos from Meyer's RV Superstores Limerock Speedway's post

Just a quick update to let you know the status of our campaign to raise funds to purchase an ambulance for use on site at The ROCK. 

Our EMT Jeffrey Leusch raised money towards the purchase of the ambulance via donation jars, a raffle, and a GoFundMe page.  He has secured enough to make the purchase and with the help of Robert Radley will continue to raise funds towards upgrades and upkeep of the unit.  Jeff has picked up the ambulance and sent along these pics.  He asked us to post a thank you to everyone that made this happen.  He asked that we thank Vikki Powell and Jo Anne Coffey and countless others for their generous donations, as well as Rob for his help securing funds and coordination of the raffle. 

We?d like to thank Jeff for spearheading this project.  You continue to amaze us with your giant heart and determination.  He donated not only his time, but also his own money towards the purchase.  If you?d also like to contribute please speak with Jeff.

Source: Photos from Meyer's RV Superstores Limerock Speedway's post

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

Newest Images

test embed 33

Views: 0
Posted by: Admin
in: Test Media
test image 2

Views: 159
Posted by: Big Dan
in: My First Album
Rush

Views: 0
Posted by: Big Dan