Author Topic: The Front page, headlines and all of the Feature Winners from the September 15, 2020 edition of Area Auto Racing News are now av...  (Read 31 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
The Front page, headlines and all of the Feature Winners from the September 15, 2020 edition of Area Auto Racing News are now av...

The Front page, headlines and all of the Feature Winners from the September 15, 2020 edition of Area Auto Racing News are now available online at www.aarn.com!

THERE WAS SPRINT CAR EXCITEMENT AT Port Royal Speedway! On his way to the feature victory (top, Photo by Chad Updegraff) on Friday is Lance Dewease (69K), as he duels eventual runnerup Anthony Macri (39M). In Saturday?s Tuscarora 50 finale, Dewease charged to top honors while earning $53,000 with Macri a challenging second; In a spectacular crash (above, Photo by Chris Renner) at the completion of Saturday?s Port Royal B-main are Jared Esh (98), Shane Stewart (72) and Skyler Gee. The drivers escaped injury, but the cars took a beating!

Want a copy of this weeks front page as a keepsake? Get it now: https://areaautoracingnews.zenfolio.com/p916364354

Source: The Front page, headlines and all of the Feature Winners from the September 15, 2020 edition of Area Auto Racing News are now av...

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

Newest Images

Torpedo Tom

Views: 309
Posted by: Admin
in: My First Album
Balh

Views: 163
Posted by: Big Dan
in: My First Album
Linked image to allery!

Views: 141
Posted by: Big Dan