Author Topic: Merrittvillle Report--September 6, 2020)  (Read 89 times)

raceannouncer

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Genius
  • I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was"
    • View Profile
    • Raceannouncer BLOG
Merrittvillle Report--September 6, 2020)
« on: September 07, 2020, 10:16:58 PM »
Rodney Rutherford, Tina Ronning, Dillon Sliter, Billy Bleich Jr, Jon Bates, and Steve Schnurr Score Sunday Wins at Merrittville

THOROLD, ONTARIO (September 6, 2020) … On Sunday afternoon at Merrittville Speedway hosted their annual day of destruction and mayhem, with the traditional Enduro 100 headlining the show.

Rodney Rutherford picked up the win over Rob Goulding and Brett Stratford in the 100 lap Enduro. Track officials spent several hours post-race and on Labor Day Monday to ensure the correct finish and payouts accordingly. Using the score sheets from the official’s tower, score sheets from the team representatives, and video reviews were all used to determine the finish and were able to declare a winner of the event.

“The Black Widow” Tina Ronning weaved her way to victory in the Ladies Race. For the V6 campaigner, it was her first checkered flag at Merrittville in any sort of racing. Sportsman rookie campaigner Billy Bleich Jr won the Flagpole Race. Sprint Car driver Dillon Sliter won the Backwards Race. Jon Bates and Steve Schnurr won the Side by Side Race

DIRTcar racing returns to Merrittville on Saturday, September 12 with the 360 Sprint Cars back in action, joining the Rick’s Delivery Sportsman, Hoosier Stocks, RONA/Doidge Building Centre Mod Lites and the James’ Auto V6 rounding out the card.  Race time is scheduled for 7pm. Fans can register for the lottery draw for admission tickets on Monday afternoons. Details are available on the Merrittville Speedway social media pages.

Fans are encouraged to keep up to date with all the schedules and if any changes are needed by following Merrittville on social media including Facebook (facebook.com/MerrittvilleSpeedway), Twitter (@Merrittville), and now on Instagram (@merrittvillespeedway). For results, point standings, and more, check out www.merrittvillespeedway.com

###

--
Steven Petty
Co-Advisor: WGCC 90.7 FM Genesee Community College
Public Address Announcer: The College at Brockport (SUNY) Golden Eagles
Director of Public & Media Relations/Announcer: Humberstone Speedway
Director of Public & Media Relations/Announcer: Merrittville Speedway

2 Attachments
Got it.Got it, thanks!Done.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take away everything that you have."

Newest Images

Balh

Views: 166
Posted by: Big Dan
in: My First Album
Rush

Views: 0
Posted by: Big Dan
in: My First Album
Torpedo Tom

Views: 312
Posted by: Admin