Author Topic: We would like to take the time to thank everyone again on another successful night of racing. Can Am would like to throw out a special thank you to Tim and Lisa Lobdell at Ray?s Towing and Service center for all the hard work they put in at the track eve  (Read 3 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
We would like to take the time to thank everyone again on another successful night of racing.  Can Am would like to throw out a special thank you to Tim and Lisa Lobdell at Ray?s Towing and Service center for all the hard work they put in at the track every weekend. If it wasn?t for all the behind the scenes help we would not be able to do what we do. Thank you to all our fans, race teams and sponsor?s.

We would like to take the time to thank everyone again on another successful night of racing.  Can Am would like to throw out a special thank you to Tim and Lisa Lobdell at Ray?s Towing and Service center for all the hard work they put in at the track every weekend. If it wasn?t for all the behind the scenes help we would not be able to do what we do. Thank you to all our fans, race teams and sponsor?s.

Source: We would like to take the time to thank everyone again on another successful night of racing.  Can Am would like to throw out a special thank you to Tim and Lisa Lobdell at Ray?s Towing and Service center for all the hard work they put in at the track every weekend. If it wasn?t for all the behind the scenes help we would not be able to do what we do. Thank you to all our fans, race teams and sponsor?s.

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

Newest Images

test embed 33

Views: 0
Posted by: Admin
in: Test Media
test image 2

Views: 117
Posted by: Big Dan
in: My First Album
Test Image at 50%

Views: 95
Posted by: Big Dan