Author Topic: 75 Laps 3,000 to win June 28th.  (Read 221 times)

EvergreenRacewayPark

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Evergreen Raceway
75 Laps 3,000 to win June 28th.
« on: June 18, 2020, 07:37:47 PM »
$3,000 Pay Day Awaits June 28th Tour Modified Feature Winner.

The Tour Type Modifieds will make their long waited return to the 1/3 asphalt oval in Drums Pennsylvania on June 28th. In doing so, the event which was originally scheduled to be a 50 lap contest will now have a distance of 75 laps and the winner will take home a whopping 3,000 dollars.

“This would not be possible with out some help with a great group of sponsors who are doing this anonymously just to support the Speedway. I am amazed with the amount of support I have received over the last few weeks regarding both our June 21st and 28th events.” Stated promoter Jason Makarewicz.
Driver’s can also expect some more money towards the back of the field which will now be $300 to take the green instead of the normal $250 for this event. 20 cars will make up the starting grid.

There is a ton of buzz around this event as names like Ron Silk, Jimmy Blewett,   Chuck Hossfeld,  Matt Hirschman, Blake Barney, Austin Beers, Dave Brigati, Dom Fattaruso and Ricky Collins have all expressed interest in this event. Track regulars like Brian Defebo, Bobby Jones, Roger Coss, Jonathan Mandato are all are scheduled to be in attendance. Many drivers have also expressed interest in running the second modified division that will run on the 28th, Bobby Jones, Wall Stadiums Michal Rising, Riverhead Raceways Stephen Coleman, Gerard Lawrence and Matt Brode have all expressed interest in this event which is a  lower entry style division called the Evergreen Modifieds which run on the 10 inch  Hoosier tire.

Practice the day of the event will begin at 12:30, with racing getting underway at 2 P.M.
General Grand Stand Admission for this event will be just $20.
The normal Evergreen Raceway 4 tire rule will be in effect.
For more information you can follow us on our group page at Evergreen Raceway our website at www.evergreenracewaypark.com , or on Twitter @EvergreenRacePa.
Announcer Ted "The Mouth" Grow

www.evergreenracewaypark.com

"The track where your treated like family not just a customer"

Newest Images

LOLR 2019 Schedule

Views: 162
Posted by: Admin
in: My First Album
NYSS Photo 2

Views: 166
Posted by: Admin
in: My First Album