Author Topic: We'd like to thank Orlop Racing for making a donation to help the club via the donate button on our website LRSpeedway.com You most likely know Kevin from his many trips to victory lane in 2019. He ran the blue and white #83 in the C&C Archery Super  (Read 21 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
We'd like to thank Orlop Racing for making a donation to help the club via the donate button on our website LRSpeedway.com You most likely know Kevin from his many trips to victory lane in 2019. He ran the blue and white #83 in the C&C Archery Super Sportsman Class winning the 2019 Class Championship. Kevin is relatively new to the club, but has been involved in racing since 2008 or so when his son Tyler began racing karts. Kevin is the type of driver that takes the time to personally thank the volunteers at the track each week because he appreciates what they do to help put on the show. In Phase I of the Expansion Project he helped with the fabrication of the fence posts that were all handcrafted by our membership. Kevin is currently serving as a Member-at-Large on the Tri-County Racing Club Board of Directors.

Thank you for your generosity, Kevin. We look forward to seeing you and the #83 compete in the Sortino Properties Winged 600cc Division in the 2020 Season!

We'd like to thank Orlop Racing for making a donation to help the club via the donate button on our website LRSpeedway.com You most likely know Kevin from his many trips to victory lane in 2019. He ran the blue and white #83 in the C&C Archery Super Sportsman Class winning the 2019 Class Championship. Kevin is relatively new to the club, but has been involved in racing since 2008 or so when his son Tyler began racing karts. Kevin is the type of driver that takes the time to personally thank the volunteers at the track each week because he appreciates what they do to help put on the show. In Phase I of the Expansion Project he helped with the fabrication of the fence posts that were all handcrafted by our membership. Kevin is currently serving as a Member-at-Large on the Tri-County Racing Club Board of Directors.

Thank you for your generosity, Kevin. We look forward to seeing you and the #83 compete in the Sortino Properties Winged 600cc Division in the 2020 Season!

Source: We'd like to thank Orlop Racing for making a donation to help the club via the donate button on our website LRSpeedway.com You most likely know Kevin from his many trips to victory lane in 2019. He ran the blue and white #83 in the C&C Archery Super Sportsman Class winning the 2019 Class Championship. Kevin is relatively new to the club, but has been involved in racing since 2008 or so when his son Tyler began racing karts. Kevin is the type of driver that takes the time to personally thank the volunteers at the track each week because he appreciates what they do to help put on the show. In Phase I of the Expansion Project he helped with the fabrication of the fence posts that were all handcrafted by our membership. Kevin is currently serving as a Member-at-Large on the Tri-County Racing Club Board of Directors.

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

Newest Images

NYSS Photo 2

Views: 207
Posted by: Admin
in: My First Album
Crash Fire!

Views: 175
Posted by: Big Dan
in: My First Album
RoC SS Tommy Krawczyk wins

Views: 490
Posted by: Admin