Social Media

ATTENTION MOD-LITE RACE TEAMS: This is the current payout for Friday?s RETURN of the MOD-LITES event. If we are able to secure a sponsor for your event on Friday, we will add that $$ directly to the purse!!! If interested in sponsoring the Mod-Lite Feat by Facebook RSS
[Today at 07:17:09 PM]

Photos from Evans Mills Raceway Park's post by Facebook RSS
[Today at 07:17:05 PM]

Proud to support our Community through Scholarships & Awards~ North Country Graduates ~ Congratulations and Best Wishes for a safe, happy and healthy Graduation Season ! Hope to see you at the races SOON!!!???????? by Facebook RSS
[Today at 07:17:05 PM]

10:15 a.m. update. We are racing tonight! Once this line of rain moves through the rain percentages drop throughout the day. We had the track packed tight so we will be ready. Tonight is another ?draw for starting position? format for all classes. Pi by Facebook RSS
[Today at 07:17:01 PM]

Photos from Five Mile Point Speedway's post by Facebook RSS
[Today at 07:17:00 PM]

Photos from Rolling Wheels Raceway's post by Facebook RSS
[Today at 07:16:26 PM]

(Please Share) Reminder this weekend NO FIREWORKS. They will be postponed until a suitable date in August. We will still be having racing action presented by High Up Trucking but once again NO FANS will be permitted in grandstands. We do have a free live by Facebook RSS
[Today at 07:16:17 PM]

Photos from Utica-Rome Speedway's post by Facebook RSS
[Today at 07:16:15 PM]

Finish for July 4, 2020 50/50 ? 794711 (claimed) Congratulations Corey Cormier! Modified ? Shaun Walker, Alan Barker, Billy Decker, Corey Cormier, Brandon Walters, Nick Nye, Chris Stull, Rick Wilk, Jimmy Zacharias, P.J. Goodwin, Danny Tyler, Eric Lee by Facebook RSS
[Today at 07:15:45 PM]

It's the Fourth of July and Race day Saturday! We'll have fireworks after the nights over to celebrate our independence as well as the brave service men and women! This Saturday is red, white, and blue day at Genesee Speedway. Wear those color by Facebook RSS
[Today at 07:15:21 PM]

Author Topic: As 2020 is right around the corner, Mohawk International Raceway would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year?s!!  (Read 21 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
As 2020 is right around the corner, Mohawk International Raceway would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year?s!!

As 2020 is right around the corner, Mohawk International Raceway would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year?s!!

Source: As 2020 is right around the corner, Mohawk International Raceway would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year?s!!

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

Newest Images

Balh

Views: 134
Posted by: Big Dan
in: My First Album
Torpedo Tom

Views: 238
Posted by: Admin
in: My First Album
Rush

Views: 0
Posted by: Big Dan