Author Topic: Yahoo  (Read 21 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
Yahoo
« on: May 24, 2020, 08:45:59 PM »
Yahoo

Just a reminder that the date of March 6th is 3 weeks away and anybody that had a paid pit spot last year and would like to retain that spot for this year needs to contact the racetrack to reserve it. After March 6th they will be open to anybody who would like one and we are already compiling a list of competitors. At some point in time we would like to expand the amount of concrete pads that are available up between 3 and 4 but we're not able to this year.
we would ask anybody that has a assigned parking spot 2 Supply a old door ,roof ,banner or something with your car number on it to mark on the fence.Occasionally we have some issues when we have a touring series or a special race and guys come in park in an assigned spot there they're not supposed to be in, there will be no more of that! Those spots will be yours for the entire year including the fall classic!
Also we will be doing the Olean Mall car show the second week of March.
We will be doing the Olean Mall car show the second week of March. Any spots that are available ,will be available for purchase then.
Any questions anybody might have about the parking situation will be responded to on private message on Facebook or you can email us at Freedommotorsportspark@yahoo.com

News, email and search are just the beginning. Discover more every day. Find your yodel.
Source: Yahoo

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

Newest Images

test image 2

Views: 103
Posted by: Big Dan
in: My First Album
Balh

Views: 137
Posted by: Big Dan
in: My First Album
LOLR 2019 Schedule

Views: 160
Posted by: Admin