Author Topic: We are taking advantage of this down time. We can?t wait for everyone to come enjoy the new improvements! This past week we did the track shortening, surface, multiple new drainage tiles, front stretch wall painted, brush cleared, the junk pile I inherite  (Read 25 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
We are taking advantage of this down time. We can?t wait for everyone to come enjoy the new improvements! This past week we did the track shortening, surface, multiple new drainage tiles, front stretch wall painted, brush cleared, the junk pile I inherited off turns 3/4 is being hauled out, fence repair, infield track tires buried, and kart track attention. So many things were accomplished there are just way to many list! So many people to say thank you to! It has truly been a community effort. I can?t wait for things to safely settle down and we can open the Nasty Track of the North!  Stay safe and healthy everyone.  Check back because we will be posting a lot of pictures this week.

We are taking advantage of this down time. We can?t wait for everyone to come enjoy the new improvements! This past week we did the track shortening, surface, multiple new drainage tiles, front stretch wall painted, brush cleared, the junk pile I inherited off turns 3/4 is being hauled out, fence repair, infield track tires buried, and kart track attention. So many things were accomplished there are just way to many list! So many people to say thank you to! It has truly been a community effort. I can?t wait for things to safely settle down and we can open the Nasty Track of the North!  Stay safe and healthy everyone.  Check back because we will be posting a lot of pictures this week.

Source: We are taking advantage of this down time. We can?t wait for everyone to come enjoy the new improvements! This past week we did the track shortening, surface, multiple new drainage tiles, front stretch wall painted, brush cleared, the junk pile I inherited off turns 3/4 is being hauled out, fence repair, infield track tires buried, and kart track attention. So many things were accomplished there are just way to many list! So many people to say thank you to! It has truly been a community effort. I can?t wait for things to safely settle down and we can open the Nasty Track of the North!  Stay safe and healthy everyone.  Check back because we will be posting a lot of pictures this week.

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal