Author Topic: Besides the exciting news of taking on the promod/economod class in 2020, we are excited to announce that our Dirtcar Sportsman class will return for another year! Additionaly, we will host a DIRTcar Northeast Sportsman Series event on September 12 on our  (Read 1 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
Besides the exciting news of taking on the promod/economod class in 2020, we are excited to announce that our Dirtcar Sportsman class will return for another year! Additionaly, we will host a DIRTcar Northeast Sportsman Series event on September 12 on our Fall Classic weekend along with our traditional ULMS Duke Duclon Memorial Superlatemodel show and Fulton Outlaw 200 Qualifier Big Block/Small Block Modified Shootout!! This will be a show nobody will want to miss!!!

More details to follow!!

Besides the exciting news of taking on the promod/economod class in 2020, we are excited to announce that our Dirtcar Sportsman class will return for another year! Additionaly, we will host a DIRTcar Northeast Sportsman Series event on September 12 on our Fall Classic weekend along with our traditional ULMS Duke Duclon Memorial Superlatemodel show and Fulton Outlaw 200 Qualifier Big Block/Small Block Modified Shootout!! This will be a show nobody will want to miss!!!

More details to follow!!

Source: Besides the exciting news of taking on the promod/economod class in 2020, we are excited to announce that our Dirtcar Sportsman class will return for another year! Additionaly, we will host a DIRTcar Northeast Sportsman Series event on September 12 on our Fall Classic weekend along with our traditional ULMS Duke Duclon Memorial Superlatemodel show and Fulton Outlaw 200 Qualifier Big Block/Small Block Modified Shootout!! This will be a show nobody will want to miss!!!

More details to follow!!

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

Newest Images

Balh

Views: 116
Posted by: Big Dan
in: My First Album
NYSS Photo 2

Views: 144
Posted by: Admin
in: My First Album
4cyl Jacob Gustofson wins

Views: 156
Posted by: Admin