Author Topic: Photos from Orange County Fair Speedway's post  (Read 7 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
Photos from Orange County Fair Speedway's post
« on: May 23, 2020, 03:46:27 PM »
Photos from Orange County Fair Speedway's post

Parts of NY are beginning to open up and we're sure everyone's getting restless.  While OCFS works with the state to reopen, please enjoy this little contest for our young fans! We're almost there!

If you are able to print at home, below are some printable coloring pages featuring a Modified and Street Stock car.  Have your youngsters draw up a new paint scheme for their favorite driver, or maybe the paint scheme for the car of their dreams, whatever they can imagine is perfect!

If you want to be eligible to win an OCFS prize pack that we will mail out to one randomly selected winner, just submit a photo of your child's work through the "OCFS Fan Cam" in the Orange County Fair Speedway App for your Apple or Android device.  Navigate to the "Race Day" section in the app and hit the orange "Fan Cam" button.  After taking a photo, you'll be asked to add a caption, here include your child's name and age.  That's it! Your photo will be sent to OCFS and approved to be posted on the "Fan Wall" which can also be accessed in the Orange County Fair Speedway App by selecting "Fan Zone" from the bottom nav, then selecting the "Fan Wall" tab up top.  We'll also share entries on our social media!

Source: Photos from Orange County Fair Speedway's post

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

Newest Images

RoC SS Tommy Krawczyk wins

Views: 411
Posted by: Admin
in: My First Album
Rush

Views: 0
Posted by: Big Dan
in: My First Album
NYSS PHOTO 1

Views: 127
Posted by: Admin