Dave by Facebook RSS
[Today at 09:47:46 AM]

The American Racer Cup by Facebook RSS

The American Racer Cup by Facebook RSS

Short Track Super Series by Facebook RSS
[Today at 09:47:45 AM]

We ARE racing! Precipitation has passed us by to the north. All systems go for tonight! by Facebook RSS

Author Topic: On Monday I will be making my second appearance of the year on Sports Magazine.. This months guests are Scott Kreutter , recent winner of the Canadian Sprint Car Nationals and indoor tq winner and Patrick Emerling, local pavement modified hotshoe, multi t  (Read 6 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
On Monday I will be making my second appearance of the year on Sports Magazine.. This months guests are Scott Kreutter , recent winner of the Canadian Sprint Car Nationals and indoor tq winner and Patrick Emerling, local pavement modified hotshoe, multi time ROC champion and former Bristol and New Hampshire modified winner. Be sure to tune in, they are letting me do some interviewing??. Make sure to tune in on Spectrum at 7:00 Monday, or on line at LCTV Sports Magazine..

On Monday I will be making my second appearance of the year on Sports Magazine.. This months guests are Scott Kreutter , recent winner of the Canadian Sprint Car Nationals and indoor tq winner and Patrick Emerling, local pavement modified hotshoe, multi time ROC champion and former Bristol and New Hampshire modified winner. Be sure to tune in, they are letting me do some interviewing??. Make sure to tune in on Spectrum at 7:00 Monday, or on line at LCTV Sports Magazine..

Source: On Monday I will be making my second appearance of the year on Sports Magazine.. This months guests are Scott Kreutter , recent winner of the Canadian Sprint Car Nationals and indoor tq winner and Patrick Emerling, local pavement modified hotshoe, multi time ROC champion and former Bristol and New Hampshire modified winner. Be sure to tune in, they are letting me do some interviewing??. Make sure to tune in on Spectrum at 7:00 Monday, or on line at LCTV Sports Magazine..

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

Newest Images

NYSS Photo 2

Views: 145
Posted by: Admin
in: My First Album
Rush

Views: 0
Posted by: Big Dan
in: My First Album
Test image

Views: 71
Posted by: Admin