Author Topic: May 11, 2020 (Fultonville, New York) 22-year old racing fanatic Andrew Millard is back from a late season wreck that sidelined the Fultonville, New York Northeast Paving and Sealcoat All-Star Slingshot hot shoe. Working his way to the top 5 in points las  (Read 4 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
May 11, 2020 (Fultonville, New York)

22-year old racing fanatic Andrew Millard is back from a late season wreck that sidelined the Fultonville, New York Northeast Paving and Sealcoat All-Star Slingshot hot shoe. Working his way to the top 5 in points last season, Millard looks for career win #1 and a top 5 in points in the 2020 racing season at the Glen Ridge Motorsports Park. In only 4 years, the pilot of the #16 is turning into a hardworking, dedicated race car driver! Keep tabs on Andrew & his team at Andrew Millard Racing!

Driver Name: Andrew Millard

Hometown: Fultonville, New York

Division: Northeast Paving and Sealcoat All-Star Slingshot

Car #: 16

Years Racing: 4 Years

Racing Goals: One Win, Top 5 in Points.

Crew: Brian Rose, Kimberly Sargalis, Nick Millard.

Sponsors: Events, Management, & Training Solutions of New York, Tri Valley Alarm, MilltArd Motorsports.

Owner: Andrew Millard

Career Highlights: Getting Up To 6th In Points Last Year.

Special Recognition or Thanks: Thank you to Kim for pushing me every step of the way and to Brian, Peter, Tank, Nick, Regina, and my dad for all they do to keep this rolling.

Contact us at theridgebutch@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/glenridgemp
Twitter: www.twitter.com/glenridgemp
www.glenridgemp.com

May 11, 2020 (Fultonville, New York)

22-year old racing fanatic Andrew Millard is back from a late season wreck that sidelined the Fultonville, New York Northeast Paving and Sealcoat All-Star Slingshot hot shoe. Working his way to the top 5 in points last season, Millard looks for career win #1 and a top 5 in points in the 2020 racing season at the Glen Ridge Motorsports Park. In only 4 years, the pilot of the #16 is turning into a hardworking, dedicated race car driver! Keep tabs on Andrew & his team at Andrew Millard Racing!

Sponsors: Events, Management, & Training Solutions of New York, Tri Valley Alarm, MilltArd Motorsports.

Special Recognition or Thanks: Thank you to Kim for pushing me every step of the way and to Brian, Peter, Tank, Nick, Regina, and my dad for all they do to keep this rolling.

www.glenridgemp.com

Source: May 11, 2020 (Fultonville, New York)

www.glenridgemp.com

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal