collapse collapse

RaceNY Radar

Author Topic: We are happy to announce that we will be working with Afton and Penn Can Speedway's in 2020 by hosting two Street Stock mini-series events in conjunction with them. The 2020 Five Mile Point Speedway schedule will be out next week, please stay tuned!  (Read 14 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
We are happy to announce that we will be working with Afton and Penn Can Speedway's in 2020 by hosting two Street Stock mini-series events in conjunction with them.

The 2020 Five Mile Point Speedway schedule will be out next week, please stay tuned!

In other news, we will be hosting a Modified Special event to honor Mike Colsten this season.  We have been working with the Colsten family on a date that will work best for them.

Don't forget our winter office number is 607-651-4421.

We are happy to announce that we will be working with Afton and Penn Can Speedway's in 2020 by hosting two Street Stock mini-series events in conjunction with them.

The 2020 Five Mile Point Speedway schedule will be out next week, please stay tuned!

In other news, we will be hosting a Modified Special event to honor Mike Colsten this season.  We have been working with the Colsten family on a date that will work best for them.

Source: We are happy to announce that we will be working with Afton and Penn Can Speedway's in 2020 by hosting two Street Stock mini-series events in conjunction with them.

In other news, we will be hosting a Modified Special event to honor Mike Colsten this season.  We have been working with the Colsten family on a date that will work best for them.

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

Newest Images

NYSS PHOTO 1

Views: 102
Posted by: Admin
in: My First Album
4cyl Jacob Gustofson wins

Views: 130
Posted by: Admin
in: My First Album
test image 2

Views: 71
Posted by: Big Dan