Author Topic: 4-cylinder truck series  (Read 35297 times)

BClapp

• Rookie
  • huh?
    • View Profile
Re: 4-cylinder truck series
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2010, 06:20:14 PM »
4b, give me a call please. 607.287.0117.  Thanks!
www.nyparacing.com
Clapperton311@gmail.com
Brandon Clapperton
Empire Sport Trucks www.estracing.com

BClapp

• Rookie
  • huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2010, 06:31:35 PM »
Also, we are going to hold off on finalizing the rules for a bit, although there shouldn't be any major changes, and nothing chassis related, so go ahead and continue building.  There shouldn't be any major changes.
www.nyparacing.com
Clapperton311@gmail.com
Brandon Clapperton

jtstockracer91

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2010, 07:13:56 PM »
the race ready s10 minus a motor is back on the market. let me know if interested. asking 1000 wont take less than 800 or 4 cyl sohc race ready. also will take running honda race ready or not.

rockstar123

• Veteran
  • Turn left
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2010, 09:14:41 PM »
Hey guys Brandon needs all of us that's going to race next season to go to the truck series website and get registered. Let's help out the man that's getting us places to race
Rockstar Racing this year all "for Smiles"

BClapp

• Rookie
  • huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2010, 12:33:31 PM »
What is everyone's opinions on racing wheels?  I would prefer to keep everyone on stock wheels, but the racing wheels are easy to find and fairly cheap.  Stock 8" wheels, or racing wheels?  I know there are guys that read this but don't post.  I want everyone's input, so if you don't post on here feel free to drop me an email brandon@empiresporttrucks.com or call/text 607.287.0117. 

Also, I would like drivers to get the entry forms filled out and turned in.  It's much easier to get more races for you if track promotors know that we are going to bring a good field of trucks.  I do have 5 tracks so far that have expressed interest, but want to see what we can bring in.  Thanks folks!
www.nyparacing.com
Clapperton311@gmail.com
Brandon Clapperton

joebiv318

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2010, 02:40:57 PM »
my vote is a STEEL, 8" max wide, non bead lock, wheel. race/stock don't matter.  ALL 4 SAME OFFSET!!! that's what I vote for.
really, can you go wrong here? used stock wheel $10 junk yard, used pure/street stock wheel $20 raceny!
Like us on Face Book
www.facebook.com/ConradRacing

4b316

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2010, 04:35:49 PM »
I agree,8 inch racing wheel on racingjunk all the time,guys getting ready for next year.would be cheaper if you say all the same offset as you only have to have one spare.

rockstar123

• Veteran
  • Turn left
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2010, 04:43:49 PM »
my vote is a STEEL, 8" max wide, non bead lock, wheel. race/stock don't matter.  ALL 4 SAME OFFSET!!! that's what I vote for.

I agree with chris

firemanracer17

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2010, 05:24:53 PM »
Yeah brandon I agree we should give them the option of race or decent stock wheels (no junk).

BClapp

• Rookie
  • huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2010, 06:46:07 PM »
It's no problem if you have an s-10,  but what about the guys with the rangers, toyotas, mazdas, datsuns and lord knows whatever guys may find?  I haven't ever checked, but I have to believe they are a different bolt pattern.  Anyone that chose to go with something different would have to buy all new wheels most likely, at $50 minimum a pop.  Anyone that knows anything about this or anything pertaining to these trucks, feel free to chime in.  I'm not going to finalize the rules until we have all of the bugs worked out. We are close, but not quite there.
www.nyparacing.com
Clapperton311@gmail.com
Brandon Clapperton

rockstar123

• Veteran
  • Turn left
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2010, 06:54:47 PM »
The rangers and some of the mazdas can use mustang rims which I know the race companies sell and I'm sure some rwd 4 cylinder racers will sell there old ones.

4b316

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2010, 08:42:42 AM »
here is Evans Mills home page,if you scroll down to pics you can see some of the trucks,truck count and rules  http://www.thunderalleyspeedpark.com/