Author Topic: 5 Mile American Racer Cup Weekend Pricing and Weekend Schedule 10/10 & 10/11.  (Read 6799 times)

fmp1

• Veteran
    • View Profile
American Racer Cup Weekend Schedule of Events & Pricing

Friday, October 10

4 p.m. – Pit gates open
4:45 p.m. – Grandstand gates open
4:45 - 6:45 p.m. – Open practice for Saturday teams
7:00 p.m. – RoC Sportsman, XCel 600 Modified & IMCA Modified Tour hot laps
7:30 p.m. – RoC Sportsman Guaranteed Starters Race (all Grandview Sportsman non/qualifiers top 2 transfer) followed by - Qualifying begins for RoC Sportsman, XCel 600 Modifieds, Factory Stocks & IMCA Modified Tour - $1,000 to win American Racer Cup Sportsman Champions Dash (practice sessions for Modifieds will be worked into the program as time permits). Features for RoC Sportsman, Factory Stocks, XCel 600 Modifieds & IMCA Modified Tour to follow

Friday Grandstand Admission: Adults - $12; Seniors (ages 65 and over): $10 - Students (ages 13-17): ONLY $5; Kids 12 and under are FREE

The Amazing Family Five Pack Deal – two Adult tickets, three Senior/Student tickets, five hot dogs and five sodas - $30

Friday Pit Admission: $30 (backstretch pit for Sportsman, Factory Stocks, XCel 600 Modifieds & IMCA- Modified Tour Race OR $20 (turn-four pit only for Saturday teams practicing)

Saturday, October 11

11. a.m. – Phil’s Famous Chicken BBQ
11 a.m. – Pit gates open
1 p.m. – Grandstand gates open
1:15 p.m. – RoC Street Stock, Four Cylinder, SlingShots & 600 c.c. Modified hot laps
2:15 p.m. – Qualifying begins for RoC Street Stocks, Four Cylinder, SlingShots & 600 c.c. Modifieds – Four Cylinder, SlingShot & 600 c.c. Modified Feature to follow…
5:00 p.m. – Track re-grooming for evening program
5:45 p.m. – Tobias SpeedSTR’s and Modified hot laps
6:15 p.m. – Qualifying for Tobias SpeedSTR’s begins, RoC Street Stock Feature and Modified Heats to follow in that order. – SpeedSTR’s consolation – American Racer Cup Champions Dash $2,000 to win! – Modified Consolation(s) – SpeedSTR’s Feature – Modified 55 Lap Feature ($5,500 to win/$500 to take the green).

Saturday Grandstand Admission: Adults - $21; Seniors (ages 65 and over): $17 - Students (ages 13-17) - $10; Kids 12 and under are FREE!  - Admission includes both the day time and evening events (no extra charge to watch both) – look for $2 off Adult Saturday grandstand coupons at area businesses (we will list convenient coupon locations)

The Amazing Family Five Pack Deal – two Adult tickets, three Senior/Student tickets, five hot dogs and five sodas - $50 - Admission includes both the day time and evening events (no extra charge to watch both)

Saturday Pit Admission: $35 - Admission includes both the day time and evening events (no extra charge to watch both)

Sunday evening, October 12 has been reserved as a rain date.

www.fivemilepointspeedway.net  - 607-775-5555

TomG

• Rookie
    • View Profile
up

fmp1

• Veteran
    • View Profile
It is going to be a huge weekend.  Entries are pouring in for both days. 

The SpeedSTR race on Saturday could be considered an "All-Star" event with some of the drivers running in that along with the Modified 55 lapper.

For more information please phone 607-775-5555 or log on to www.fivemilepointspeedway.net

Bigdog13

• Rookie
  • Let's Go Racin'
    • View Profile
Who will be racing in the Speedstr's ???  Brightbill, Tobias, Pauch Jr. & Sr. ???
"It's amazing how much can be accomplshed when no one cares who get's the credit"

racerme

• View Profile
Can we get a list of committed mod drivers?

chief57

• Champion
  • NO Weasels
    • View Profile
i would be more interested in a long term forecast at this point. i sure hope its as nice both days as it was for the fall brawl at shang 2.
You can't buy intelligence, but I can give it away.

Bigdog13

• Rookie
  • Let's Go Racin'
    • View Profile
Pauch Sr. , Tobias and Brightbill will be worth the price of admission !!!  Mike Colsten and Anthony Perrego will be leading the 5mp regulars into battle !!!
"It's amazing how much can be accomplshed when no one cares who get's the credit"

Bigdog13

• Rookie
  • Let's Go Racin'
    • View Profile
I would have to think that the mods will have the regular field at 5mp as well as Both Pauch's, Kenny Brightbill, Kevin Hartnett, and quite a few other stars of the modified class .  This is shaping up to be a great racing weekend at 5mp !

josh93j

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Will rwd be able yo participate in this event

chief57

• Champion
  • NO Weasels
    • View Profile
i was wondering that myself. we have already seen what that brings numerous times and its always the same. i am going and will take the car along anyway but still don't care to race with the rwd's. the fwd's and the rwd's run two totally different lines and just get in each others way.
just because the car  is there doesn't mean it will race.
You can't buy intelligence, but I can give it away.

Bigdog13

• Rookie
  • Let's Go Racin'
    • View Profile
From what I understand, FWD only.  There will be a race for RWD at The Southern Tier 100 Weekend. This is just what I read on the 5MP website.

josh93j

• Rookie
    • View Profile
The way I read it on five mile website is 4 cylinder open. Which means any 4 cylinder car. Doesn't start fwd or rwd

Bigdog13

• Rookie
  • Let's Go Racin'
    • View Profile
Pretty sure that it is FWD only next weekend and RWD will allowed at Southern Tier 100 Weekend at the end of the month.  Call the track at 607-775-5555 or get on the website for 5mp and send a request out for clarification if you don't believe me.

Bigdog13

• Rookie
  • Let's Go Racin'
    • View Profile
This weekend is going to be a great one !!!  I can't wait to see "Mr. Outside" return to 5MP !!!

Bigdog13

• Rookie
  • Let's Go Racin'
    • View Profile
Add Keith Hoffman and Randy Chrysler to the Modified Field.