Author Topic: Don Terrel cant you see that this web site has come to a halt !!!  (Read 3780 times)

Crusher

• View Profile
Paz its time for you to either step down or be removed from this web site ! you are the worst offender ever and you are arrogant also.

racefan65

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Don Terrel cant you see that this web site has come to a halt !!!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 07:40:39 AM »
I agree 100%.

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 07:48:51 AM »
Crusher&race fan65 its time for both you to either stop posting or be removed from this web site ! you are the worst offenders ever and you are arrogant also.

( names in my profile as is my email if you'd like to take issue with me)

"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

racefan65

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 09:05:13 AM »
It's a free world. Can post whatever we like

itchypav

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 09:14:34 AM »
 ;D Then Paz can do whatever he likes> BOOM

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 09:56:31 AM »
It's a free world. Can post whatever we like
No you can't...While Government is not allowed to censor you (in most instances) RaceNY does have a choice.
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

Goggles Pisano

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 10:08:54 AM »
Good job Paz!  Keep it going bro'
Irv's Taking The Night Off.

raceannouncer

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Genius
  • I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was"
    • View Profile
    • Raceannouncer BLOG
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 10:16:47 AM »
Crusher:  I find your comment both humorous and sad. I do not possess the personal power to have caused the site to be halted (LOL).  Your first suggestion WILL NOT HAPPEN!  If you think that's somehow arrogant--that's on YOU!  I don't believe I know you personally but it seems like you have some sort of personal vendetta against me, for whatever reason OR you have an agenda you are pushing by posting this on the board WITHOUT sending me a PM first; which I have offered up to everyone!  To date, I have received only ONE...and it wasn't from YOU!  So, if you think you are now somehow speaking for the ENTIRE membership in spewing out your vitriol aimed to get me removed, then who is really the arrogant one?  (If I was a "quitter", I wouldn't be alive after my health issues.  So, dealing with this stuff is child's play compared to the possibility of dying!)

I'm not afraid of the second one...if I have actually done what you have accused me of,  I will accept any punishment that admin wishes to dole out!!!

I don't get paid for being a mod;  I have been repeatedly asked why I put up with crap like this...Well, it's because of my PASSION for the sport--I have experienced both the high and lows or the sport in the part of racing I'm fortunate to be involved with.  PLUS, I still believe in the "mission statement" outlined when the site was created!

(I hereby apologize in advance to kt and others who don't like drama but I WILL defend myself against those who try to skewer me for no good reason!)

Who's Don? (Still waiting for your PM!)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 11:44:54 AM by raceannouncer »
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take away everything that you have."

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 09:20:32 AM »
Crusher and 65 where are you?  Waiting to hear from you either right here, PM or an email from you boys.

Nothing..................................................
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

Goggles Pisano

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 04:15:54 PM »
Crusher:  I find your comment both humorous and sad. I do not possess the personal power to have caused the site to be halted (LOL).  Your first suggestion WILL NOT HAPPEN!  If you think that's somehow arrogant--that's on YOU!  I don't believe I know you personally but it seems like you have some sort of personal vendetta against me, for whatever reason OR you have an agenda you are pushing by posting this on the board WITHOUT sending me a PM first; which I have offered up to everyone!  To date, I have received only ONE...and it wasn't from YOU!  So, if you think you are now somehow speaking for the ENTIRE membership in spewing out your vitriol aimed to get me removed, then who is really the arrogant one?  (If I was a "quitter", I wouldn't be alive after my health issues.  So, dealing with this stuff is child's play compared to the possibility of dying!)

I'm not afraid of the second one...if I have actually done what you have accused me of,  I will accept any punishment that admin wishes to dole out!!!

I don't get paid for being a mod;  I have been repeatedly asked why I put up with crap like this...Well, it's because of my PASSION for the sport--I have experienced both the high and lows or the sport in the part of racing I'm fortunate to be involved with.  PLUS, I still believe in the "mission statement" outlined when the site was created!

(I hereby apologize in advance to kt and others who don't like drama but I WILL defend myself against those who try to skewer me for no good reason!)

Who's Don? (Still waiting for your PM!)

PAZ RULZZZ!!!
Irv's Taking The Night Off.

Michael Bonesky

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 08:51:39 PM »
Paz. Making raceny great again.