Author Topic: Kart rules changes for Limerock 2015?  (Read 4205 times)

Bergh223

• View Profile
Kart rules changes for Limerock 2015?
« on: December 23, 2014, 10:12:03 AM »
I was wondering if anyone was in the loop on what was happening with the Limerock club meetings over the last couple of months.  I was hoping they would allow the Sr Clones to run the Big Pips instead of the weenie pipes.  Paradise switched over to the big pipe last year.  Personally, its more fun running the big pipe and it would make it easier to run at both tracks.  Anyone heard anything? 

NYDKS is going to both, so I figured a lot of people will want to test for a weekend or two before each race.  NYDKS runs big pipe for Seniors. 

Bergh223

• View Profile
Re: Kart rules changes for Limerock 2015?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 09:29:20 AM »
Saw lots of views, figured I would pass along some info I received.  For Sr Clone, Limerock has decided to allow both the weenie and big pipe to accommodate those who only have a weenie pipe. 

I also found that they started a new Facebook page and have already begun work on the track for 2015's season.  There appears to be new board members who are eager to move forward and make Limerock the place we all hoped it would be. 

KJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 03:31:45 PM »
Accommodate people so they don't need to buy a big pipe. That's funny, cause I'm willing to bet everyone will have one once they get beat by one.

Bergh223

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 01:29:35 PM »
Absolutely right.  Big pipe is a significant advantage.  I have to believe most people have both.  If not, there are plenty of used pipes you can get for $20 shipped TYD.  It just makes it easier to let other people come when the surrounding tracks allow the big pipe.  I do get how it sort of seems like "oh great, lets spend more money!".