Author Topic: NYS Burn Ban  (Read 9701 times)

old not slow

• View Profile
Re: NYS Burn Ban
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 03:43:53 PM »
hey   I'm part indian       just sendin smoke signals to a buddy   works better than cell phone!!

Indian

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 08:41:48 PM »
I hear ya Rob, As soon as I'm done with school, this house will have a for sale sign in front. I have neighbors who play Tonka trucks in the stream bed, cause all kinds of erosion issues, And the town comes in and fixes his issues, that he caused on his property, with my freaking tax payer dollars! And the ***** in charge are worried I might burn some plastic!?.........

*face/palm*

BTW, My Burn barrel is burning away as I write this. ;D

woodhullfan39

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2009, 09:12:17 PM »
lol. yeah that stinks though. how many more semesters?

R3DN3CK

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2009, 03:32:24 AM »
I hear ya Rob, As soon as I'm done with school, this house will have a for sale sign in front. I have neighbors who play Tonka trucks in the stream bed, cause all kinds of erosion issues, And the town comes in and fixes his issues, that he caused on his property, with my freaking tax payer dollars! And the ***** in charge are worried I might burn some plastic!?.........

*face/palm*

BTW, My Burn barrel is burning away as I write this. ;D
the government loves us citizens *looks away*
ill keep my guns and money. YOU KEEP THE CHANGE

dan dan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2009, 09:20:08 AM »
the sign entering nys state should read, welcome to ny, please bend over and grab your ankles, and when leaving, you are leaving ny, you may stand up straight now, if possible!

dirtracefan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 12:15:34 PM »
DEAD SERIOUS... anyone read the part in the ban ..You can still have ceremonial flag burning bonfires...WTF is that all about ..so its OK , I can burn brush as long as a flag is in it...huh looks like NY flag is going to be a HOT seller.

RaceChaser

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 12:37:13 PM »
DEAD SERIOUS... anyone read the part in the ban ..You can still have ceremonial flag burning bonfires...WTF is that all about ..so its OK , I can burn brush as long as a flag is in it...huh looks like NY flag is going to be a HOT seller.

I haven't read the ban wording, but they may be talking about when a US flag needs to be "retired" due to being torn or otherwise unserviceable. I beleive the proper way to dispose of a unserviceable flag is to ceremoniously burn it.