Author Topic: any results from afton or thunder  (Read 7535 times)

justinbjohnson71

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • www,myspace.com/justinjohnson_9
any results from afton or thunder
« on: September 18, 2009, 10:29:45 PM »
 any results from afton  or thunder
drive it like u stole it

WildChild05

• View Profile
Re: any results from afton or thunder
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 10:43:51 PM »
Hurricane s/s- Harry the Hammer Green

That was all I knew.  Left with 5 laps to go in Sportsman feature with LaRock winning. 
Two things in this world you can't fix: Old and Stup!d.

jimbo55

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 11:11:17 PM »
if its anything like 2 weeks ago you wont know the results. they still havent posted anything to there website either. so good luck with that.

Motor_Head55

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 12:19:34 AM »
Jimbo55 Shut your pie hole because we have had alot of racing going on and you need to stop bad talking and bashing to Thunder Mountain I am getting sick of your crap on here and your just someone sitting behind the computer and not going to the track so deal with it
Mike" The MOOSE" Ayers JR

cardiackid

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 12:42:48 AM »
Sportsman - Jim LaRock
Hurricane S/S - Butch Green
600cc Micros - Nick Cooper
IMCA Mods - Tommy Eiklor
Dogs - Matt Sissenstein
Pups - Matt Tripp

... WINNERS!!! AND ITS LESS THAN 3 DAYS AND THEYRE COMING ALL THE WAY FROM WINGATE, NC!!!!!!! HOLY TORNADO!

jimbo55

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 12:51:27 AM »
in case you didnt know motorhead were not allowed there anymore or else i would be there. how much of an ***** are you. if youre done at the mountain youre done at skyline.  and no i wont shut my pie hole!!!!!!!!!!!! if i want to make a comment then i will rather you or anyone else likes it or not. its as easy as that. you dont like what i have to say, DONT read it

jimbo55

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 12:55:24 AM »
and as for alot of racing, didnt they rain out last week. that gives them 2 weeks to post on there web site. but then again thats the other tracks that stay on top of there sites to let fans know whats going on. not the mountain.correct me if im wrong but i do believe the last race result post was the night they went topless sportsman and we were tossed. now thats a long time to let youre site sit, and not update things. ISNT IT?

justinbjohnson71

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 01:09:47 AM »
thanks nick u the man
drive it like u stole it

psracer11x

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 01:19:24 AM »
Afton
sportsman don hart h10x
street stock nick robinson 15
pure stock larry rowley 75
4 cylinder ?

dustydarkwater

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009, 01:21:00 AM »
Afton Top 5
Sportsmen-Don Hart Jr., Butch Klinger, Jamie Batzel, Rick Amo, Josh Pursell
Street Stocks-Nick Robinson, Dave Van Buren, Jason Butler, Shannon Butts, Charlie Gilbert
IMCA Modifieds- Beau Ballard, Tim French, Scott Bennett, Bruce Tinsley, JoJo Donato
4 Cylinders-Dustin Wilbur, Todd Stanton, Pete Green, Kevin Coons, Brian Backus
Pure Stocks- Larry Rowley, Todd Koegel, Howard Koegel, Ed Ward Jr., Mike Watkins

David Smith and Matt Clark flipped off the front stretch wall in the 4 Cylinder feature. Both drivers were okay. 

Scott Bennettt's 4 race win streak came to an end in the IMCA Modifieds when he spun out while racing for the lead with 2  laps to go while racing with leader and eventual winner Beau Ballard.

28 Street Stocks signed in for the nights racing.
“It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.”
 Oscar Wilde

justinbjohnson71

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2009, 02:03:53 AM »
did kurt decker or wade decker  race or harold hmpery ?
drive it like u stole it

familyracin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2009, 07:29:39 AM »
Im pretty sure eiklor broke, and the 2l car took first with jj courcy second???????

beerndirt

• Rookie
  • PROUD Military VET of 26 Years
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2009, 08:27:52 AM »
Motorhead55, By no means am I nor would i EVER defend Jimbo55, ( I still believe had 55crew kept thier fat butts in the pits where they belong PJ never would have gotten out of his car), BUT he does have a valid statement. Since the last rain out I was asking if last night was the last points race, even Carrie defered the question to Dick/shelly and we got NO I repeat NO response. Ok, DONT use the excuse a lot of racing going on because dick did post a lot on here, (one to ask for a ride) so I know he was on here. If you remember the website had Mr Reuittman coming to the track for 4 weeks, even through rain outs. So as much as it hurst me I have to agree with the person. NOW? I still havnt received an answer? Was last night the last points race? Dont give me the look at the schedule because last week was suppose to be the last points for ss and he extended it. Plus it says classes announced for next week? Wouldnt it be nice to let who might race know? So they could get prepared? Im not basing Dick, I never ran a track so I dont know what all it entails. Perhaps he should bet a public relations person to do the website, notify papers etc. He did have one once didnt he? Think he fired them or something? Honestly I think thats all a lot of people want, some type of updates notifications etc, like the point does and other tracks. IF last night was the final? who wone what as far as Track Championships.
If I can make one person laugh a day, I have accomplished something worth while

dustydarkwater

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2009, 08:43:37 AM »
did kurt decker or wade decker  race or harold hmpery ?

I don't know what Wade or Harold were up to last night, but Kurt was at Afton.  Not a good night though, issues in the heat were compounded in the consi and Kurt ended up parked in the infield.  Problems under the hood seemed to be the issue, although he ran the consi without a hood.  Smoking or steaming, was the culprit. 
“It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.”
 Oscar Wilde

3Bracing

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2009, 08:48:38 AM »
it was announced at drivers meeting lastnight that final points race at thunder mtn will be next sat.