Author Topic: KEVIN'S CARPET CLEANING TO SPONSOR NOVICE SPORTSMAN DIVISION AT RANSOMVILLE  (Read 407 times)

raceannouncer

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Genius
  • I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was"
    • View Profile
    • Raceannouncer BLOG
KEVIN'S CARPET CLEANING TO SPONSOR NOVICE SPORTSMAN DIVISION AT RANSOMVILLE

Ransomville, N.Y. (December 4, 2020) - Ransomville Speedway is proud to welcome Kevin’s Carpet Cleaning Service of Niagara Falls as the sponsor for the Novice Sportsman division for the 2021 season. This marks their first time as a marketing partner with Ransomville.

“We’re really thrilled to have owner Kevin Guyette and his business come on board as the new sponsor for the Novice Sportsman,” said Jenn Martin, general manager. “The Novice Sportsman division is a great way to introduce new drivers to the “Big R”, and now we’ll have a brand new marketing partner supporting the class.”

Kevin’s Carpet Cleaning & Flood Services offers both commercial and residential cleaning. They specialize in carpet, upholstery, tile and grout cleaning as well as water extraction, pet odor removal, and fabric and carpet protection. Owner Kevin Guyette has been a life long fan of racing at Ransomville, and he has passed that love on to his son, Brandon, who drives a go-kart in the Junior 1 division at the “Little R” on Thursday nights.

“I’ve been going to the track since I was a young boy,” said Guyette, “I decided to ask Jenn (Martin) about becoming an advertiser at Ransomville when she told me the Novice Sportsman needed a sponsor, and I figured it’s a good way to get my business’s name out there.”

You can find Kevin’s Carpet Cleaning on Facebook or give them a call at (716) 990-4281 to book them for your cleaning needs.

The Kevin’s Carpet Cleaning Novice Sportsman are a part of the regular weekly racing program on Friday nights at Ransomville Speedway along with the Krown Undercoating 358 Modifieds, Investor’s Service Sportsman, KIPO Chevrolet Street Stocks, and the Sunflowers of Sanborn Mini Stocks.

Additional marketing opportunities for the 2021 racing season are available. Contact the speedway office at (716) 514-6297 for more information. A schedule of events for the upcoming season will be released in the coming weeks.

About Ransomville Speedway: Opened in 1958, Ransomville Speedway is located on Braley Road in the hamlet of Ransomville, just 20 minutes from Niagara Falls and Lockport. “The Big R” is a 3/8-mile DIRTcar sanctioned facility that is the home of the Summer Nationals. Ransomville also features a 1/16-mile Go-Kart track for action on the “Little R” on Thursday nights. For more information, please visit our updated website at www.ransomvillespeedway.com as well as follow us on Twitter @Ransomville and like us on Facebook. You can also contact the speedway by phone by calling (716) 791-3602.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take away everything that you have."