Author Topic: Jeff Gordon Potty Mouth  (Read 15443 times)

Goggles Pisano

• Champion
    • View Profile
Jeff Gordon Potty Mouth
« on: November 03, 2014, 01:20:07 PM »
After Jeffy and Bradley got done blocking punches with their faces, 'ol Jeffy wasn't all too happy with BK.  He used a very naughty word on TV and I'm not hearing too much discussion about it.   Last time one of the NASCAR boys used a naughty word on live TV, Ol' Man Helton washed his mouth out with 25 points of soap!  Same thing again?  Precendent has been set!  Naughty naughty!   
Irv's Taking The Night Off.

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
Re: Jeff Gordon Potty Mouth
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 01:37:50 PM »
Hmmm? Did the word refer to the start of the human reproductive process or was it in reference to a solid waste product that exits thru a bodily orifice?  ::)

I didn't see it and my mother doesn't like me watching shows with bad language.  ;D ;D

"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

Gomerpyle

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 01:46:17 PM »
Keslowski to me looks like he was born on Easter. By the way, Gordon open a hole in which every driver in the field would have put his car through if he had the chance with 2 laps to go. Jeff and his spotter tried to close it to late. That's all that was.
Kareem of Wheet

Ratzso

• Veteran
  • "My Life Coach traded me..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 02:04:39 PM »
I don't watch NA$CAR any more (or any less) so I don't know what was said, but when I saw the original interview after the race I distinctly heard Four-Time mention something about "Dip" regarding One-Time.

Must be they were getting together after the race for a party and One-Time was bringing the dip and Jeff was bringing the nachos?

Anyone else notice that a person that looked like Bobby “The Brain” Heenan appeared to be in the midst of the festuche that took place?

Like Pissano, I'm a Jimmie Johnson fan so we could give two $hits and a Popsicle about the rest of them.  Newman basically has this championship locked up as he's the only one that has elevated himself about this fictional madness they call the Chase.

"Buckle up! It makes it harder for the Aliens to suck you out of your car."
"Today is yesterday's future"

BigFeet13

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 03:23:19 PM »
What happened? I must have missed it. Was their a race this weekend?

Goggles Pisano

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 03:59:44 PM »
The Brain is in really bad shape.  He does not look anything like he did when he was a manager, due to throat cancer.  Sad.  Listen here Rat's toe.  Nemechek will mop the floor with Jimmie's Johnson next year.  You watch!   
Irv's Taking The Night Off.

itchypav

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 04:22:41 PM »
I could be blind but I swear neither of them actually hit each other. Go figure. It looked like the blindsided round houses did all the damage. :o
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 04:58:05 PM by itchypav »

Fran

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 07:47:06 PM »
And what business did HARVICK have sticking his nose in where he didnt belong????????  Just prior to THE incident we had 4 wide and THAT worked. BUT  Bk tried a 3 wide move up the middle....Did his spotter tell him there was no room?? Naaaa. He just played BULL IN A CHINA SHOP......  WHAT A DIP STICK....

Ddt06

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 08:17:14 PM »
And what business did HARVICK have sticking his nose in where he didnt belong????????  Just prior to THE incident we had 4 wide and THAT worked. BUT  Bk tried a 3 wide move up the middle....Did his spotter tell him there was no room?? Naaaa. He just played BULL IN A CHINA SHOP......  WHAT A DIP STICK....
[/quote
And I take it you haven't seen the aerial view of Gordon moving a lane down to block.There isn't one of those Chase contenders that wouldn't have tried to stick it in there with only a few laps to go,including Gordon or Harvick.JMHO

Chriszak7

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 08:26:06 PM »
I don't think you will see a points penalty because the race was on cable and not over the air where the fcc rules apply.

kozmo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2014, 08:37:07 PM »
I thought I was at chemung when I was watching the end of race

raceannouncer

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Genius
  • I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was"
    • View Profile
    • Raceannouncer BLOG
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2014, 09:07:05 PM »
I don't think you will see a points penalty because the race was on cable and not over the air where the fcc rules apply.

Chris is ON IT, doggone it!!!
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take away everything that you have."

chief57

• Champion
  • NO Weasels
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2014, 11:51:41 PM »
nascar has been waiting years for this to occur. more free advertising and lots of coverage, all at anothers expense. this will probably end up being fight #2 in the all time records right behind the allison/yarlborough thing back in 79!

heck, i wouldn't be shocked if the players all get bonus's after nascar sees the ratings spike. the water cooler talk has to bring in a couple of new fans into the picture.

i still say jeff came down after an "awe shucks" moment.  :)
You can't buy intelligence, but I can give it away.

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2014, 12:20:50 AM »
Well nexts week race is sold out already unless you want to watch from the desert...

justmark

• Champion
    • View Profile
    • WNYRaceZone - Western New York Racing News
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2014, 04:31:17 AM »
Get out of town.  ::)
Captain History
FOAR SCORE Club Historian

"Life's too short, man"

Be kinder than necessary as everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle: Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson