Author Topic: Shang II Let the fans know who's coming 10/24 The Haunting on the Hill  (Read 13509 times)

bando41

• View Profile
Re: Shang II Let the fans know who's coming 10/24 The Haunting on the Hill
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2015, 01:16:24 AM »
Looks like it's going to be one heck of a show.  Should be 8-10 cars in each class! ;)  Think I'll be on the couch watching football  :o

sharpsteenracing2

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2015, 09:18:45 AM »
I spoke with Bill Morich yesterday and from what I gather sport mods Buckley,  Morich, Hanburys, Zachs, Jacksons, Johnson, Curren, Sellars, Rought, Rypkamas, Brokaw,   34, 18, a pile of lap money and a great purse should drag in a bunch more. The super stocks won't disappoint.  I GUARANTEE IT! You will have ARCA Super speedway champion Matt K and a Bunch of the top local legend cars. The thought of Beating Matt alone should fill that field. The 4 cylinders will have great cars from everywhere. Your comments are fictitious and show the size of your...... The weather is going our way. Mid 60s. Please tell and bring everyone you can. This is about the track.

santerre44

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2015, 10:04:38 AM »
For me it's not just about who shows up but to get to watch one more local race before the long winter without racing. I notice there are more positive people pulling for this race than the naysayers. Those who choose to knock the efforts of Buck and others are definitely in the minority. True race fans will be there.

thedoebes

• Rookie
  • Flagging on the backstretch at FMP.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2015, 12:46:11 PM »
Done it,If Tom had top notch equipment given to him he'd still be winning features.I can tell you haven't been around racing very long because what you said about him doesn't make any sense.You couldn't even spell Tony's(HANBURY) last name right.We don't know who you are because you won't give your name,so why don't you tell us and also let us know how many features you have won.

Bando41,if you don't want to go then don't, but don't come on here and give us your sarcastic comments.We don't care if you're going to lay on your couch and watch football or go up to The Ha Ha Hotel and play basketball with Basketball Jones and Julio,drink some Big Bear 40's or go Squirrel Fishing.Remember, these guys are working hard on giving the fans and drivers one last asphalt show this year.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Shawopp Motorsports
Gleasonville,S.C.
Ron Doebler

geokent26

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2015, 09:51:32 PM »
I see that Steve Shultz #25 super stock will be there
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 10:01:29 PM by geokent26 »