Author Topic: ROC Three Time Champion Locked Out  (Read 57023 times)

sharpy

• Champion
    • View Profile
Re: ROC Three Time Champion Locked Out
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2015, 09:39:57 PM »
Thank You #2 charger

yankeeboy

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2015, 09:50:56 PM »
Why would you even comment on this as a employee of the track? It just shows how unintelligent you are!!! I can't tell you how many times I have witnessed YOU letting trailers on track while cars are on the track. Wow the employees should be held to the same standards as the competitors. 

2fst4u

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2015, 10:34:59 PM »
it's also been said before, and not a thing has changed.
how long will it be before the lady flying all over the track on her 4 wheeler is involved in an incident all while NOT wearing a helmet?
she sure is setting a great example for the "future of the sport", the kids.  :o

dirt4life

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 25, 2015, 12:12:34 AM »
For one I am the turn 1 flagger and I have no Ill will toward Lee Sharpsteen on the race track at all. But I will tell you this I was glad to see him booted for one reason and one reason only. First of all he lied and said he had no breaks left on his car but isn't it funny when JW had him pull a tire there was plenty of pad and rotor left and he put a man life in danger for stupidity.  With that being said he is a hot head and got what he deserved in this situation. I will not bash him for the history that we have and nor do I believe he is a bad driver. But I will tell you his emotions get the best of him sometimes and in those times instead of using a 2500# ram rod he needs to cool off and step back and relax before running his mouth.

Stick to flagging bc you have 0% knowledge about breaks!!!!

Shamrock 3x

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 25, 2015, 02:39:08 AM »
It's brakes (not breaks), Einstein.

Bikerbob

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 25, 2015, 03:51:59 AM »
Come on.....give them a brake....let them tell their story as they see fit??TM ::)

Bb
Robert I. Morronson

----Opening Soon in Elmira...Filthy's Fudge and Bait Shop----
----Your one stop shop for homemade fudge & live baits----

bando41

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 25, 2015, 05:42:25 AM »
The 8 car always seems to have a problem with brakes, they don't slow his car that he uses as a weapon and they don't stop him from running his mouth behind a computer.   This is a joke, we're talking about a street stock class that pays 1500 to win, who cares.  Three time champ of nothing, the car was illegal the whole time.  He knows it, the team knew it, and he's been tossed before.  Heck the guy hasn't won a race all year long in a beginner class.  Lets move on folks.  Give them all a box of tissues and send them to Shang 2 where they can make the rules! 

#2 Charger

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 25, 2015, 07:35:13 AM »
The Last Time I Raced There, I Was Pumping My Brakes On The Front And Back Stretches To Hopefully Have An RCH (Acronym For Not Much) Of Brakes In The Corner. The Last 2 Laps There Were NONE!!!

takechances

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 25, 2015, 08:45:36 AM »
For one I am the turn 1 flagger and I have no Ill will toward Lee Sharpsteen on the race track at all. But I will tell you this I was glad to see him booted for one reason and one reason only. First of all he lied and said he had no breaks left on his car but isn't it funny when JW had him pull a tire there was plenty of pad and rotor left and he put a man life in danger for stupidity.  With that being said he is a hot head and got what he deserved in this situation. I will not bash him for the history that we have and nor do I believe he is a bad driver. But I will tell you his emotions get the best of him sometimes and in those times instead of using a 2500# ram rod he needs to cool off and step back and relax before running his mouth.
yes you should stick to flagging instead of teching,or maybe thats why nichols runs away with it because you tech as good as you know about brakes,there is alot more involved than whats stops the car.I had a master cyl go bad on a car i worked on before,driver said it peddle was soft and on the floor.

Also admin we need a like button. Like 0% about breaks Sorry Dirt for like but thats funny.

PEEWEE

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 25, 2015, 08:54:03 AM »
bando41 PLEASE POST YOUR STATS SO THE REST OF US CAN BE IMPRESSED

dirt4life

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2015, 08:55:15 AM »
It's brakes (not breaks), Einstein.

Sorry this iPhone still gets the best of me!!! Fat fingers and not proof reading will get you every time and we all know shamrock never messes up sorry some of us are human

speedracer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2015, 09:44:11 AM »
The 8 car always seems to have a problem with brakes, they don't slow his car that he uses as a weapon and they don't stop him from running his mouth behind a computer.   This is a joke, we're talking about a street stock class that pays 1500 to win, who cares.  Three time champ of nothing, the car was illegal the whole time.  He knows it, the team knew it, and he's been tossed before.  Heck the guy hasn't won a race all year long in a beginner class.  Lets move on folks.  Give them all a box of tissues and send them to Shang 2 where they can make the rules!
AMEN!

sharpsteenracing2

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2015, 11:16:29 AM »
He was 4th last race in a roc mod that he ran at chemung. I believe he led the rookie thing before his thing with Ed ended.  I know the flagger in question said this was not his doing and he wished Lee could race. Could you give me examples of your "always doing this or that."  These unlike the stuff you spew are interesting facts. I have seen comments on Lee's fb and other social media sites and watch some officials run their mouths like fools. People you would figure were above that. Especially since they criticize it's use.  Sometimes racing gets aggressive.  We all have been to the point we've had enough in the car and reacted poorly. If you run up front this happens more. Especially at chemung.

bando41

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2015, 01:00:12 PM »
Mr herman,  be careful what you asked for i bet I've parked on the front stretch more times than you've been to the races!    Your name says it all.   
18 time track champion
Over 300 victories
44 wins in a season
And yes I've made money in the business.   
Enjoy your day
Sincerely your nightmare

quote author=PEEWEE link=topic=45890.msg330334#msg330334 date=1443185643]
bando41 PLEASE POST YOUR STATS SO THE REST OF US CAN BE IMPRESSED
[/quote]

Jamesgang

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2015, 01:31:01 PM »
"Got yourself a real statistician. He know anything about drivers?"
Winner of the 2014, 2018, and 2019 Dave London Memorial.