Author Topic: Karts and parts.......  (Read 4379 times)

Rocketman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Karts and parts.......
« on: February 11, 2014, 10:48:53 PM »
Putting out the feelers.......great kart 2004 CKI Laser AV2 with about 10-11 total races on it, fresh components, new burnt orange chassis paint,new steering shaft, tie rods, spindles, caster plates, fully adjustable front end, new heims, washers bolts, new sidebars, with dzus tabs that the body is mounted to,no tach custom pedals for big shoes, omega large seat, mini lite brake,heavy wall axle, has a road course body mounted on it now, I do also have a good used offset body for it alsoI liked how it looked...it's painted industrial flat black, lettering matches the chassis......I gotta have stuff that matches, mega mount adjustable motor mount, had both a clone and a flathead mounted on it, great starter kart races good, I'm 6'3 250 and she raced to top 3 finishes at ace speedway and wood leaf speedway with my big a$$ on it, have some Vegas and pink and blue maxxis that were prepped and cut by Todd miller, also have a butt load of 10 lap old Hoosier tires that we could use down there a35's......gotta have about 100 of them......have some spare parts, a clone that is "stock"appearing, with 28 lb springs, titanium retainers and locks, stainless valves, reinforced rockers,custom JE piston, mod 2 dyno cam, billet rod, milled head, renegade carb out of Pendleton,SC....billet flywheel with advanced key, motor will run 8500 rpm without skipping a beat, I have $1900 invested in that after initial buying.....have a stocker flathead that needs a rebuild, looks rough, but ran like its ***** was on fire....have a brand new in the box harbor freight predator engine that has only ran on the bench top......was gonna build a big motor for the play class with it.....also have a harbor freight predator that was on my old kart, runs on alcohol with an E.C. tilly alcohol carb, top plate, ready to go looks identical to a clone just black, that has 18 lb springs and runs 6500 with stock flywheel......have a box of spare stuff, lots of small parts, motor stuff, have a complete karting toolbox only that can go with it, all the Norma clutches, I have a horstman with a few drivers, gear rack loaded with everything from a 50 to a 74, spindles, tire preps,, super light steering wheels,axles, hubs, tire prep stand, year old coleman electric starter, roll around kart stand, aero floor pan nevermounted,......all the tires and wheels,........I have a small garage full.......you can even have the 30 feet in tire racks off the wall.......take it all for $2500 or best offer.....
" If the radiator cap fits, The whole damn car will!"      Beware the Fury in a patient man.

Rocketman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Karts and parts.......
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 09:39:35 PM »
Change in price.......winter special, need more gas for the snowblower.....$1800 takes everything I own that has to do with a go kart.
" If the radiator cap fits, The whole damn car will!"      Beware the Fury in a patient man.

Rocketman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 01:03:20 AM »
Make me an offer......a reasonable offer will clear out the garage, loft, attic......bring a trailer and a pickup.......I'll fill the truck up

Mayhem Racing

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 10:53:22 AM »
Rick, get ahold of Doug Grimaldi out of Utica, he has a used karting business and is always doing buyouts. 315-796-2598
Mayhem Racing
mayhem_racing@yahoo.com
www.teammayhem14.com

modracer17

• "KT"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 03:58:51 PM »
Bump