Author Topic: Thunder Mountain  (Read 2087 times)

bassman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Thunder Mountain
« on: May 09, 2014, 04:53:43 PM »
 Will Thunder Mountain start the show early tomorrow night to run both last weeks and this weeks show? Thanks for your help!!  ;)

Gomerpyle

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
Re: Thunder Mountain
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 07:17:44 PM »
I think this weeks show is last weeks show. 2 of everything?? You crazy Man!!!!
Kareem of Wheet

bassman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 09:34:58 PM »
I just wanna see some racin Gomer,,, I don't care if it's you and me with a pair of shoppin carts at price chopper!!! LOL!!! Thanks man!! :)

beerndirt

• Rookie
  • PROUD Military VET of 26 Years
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 11:45:59 PM »
What is the over/under on the number of races before the "boys" who are racing there start a fight? Dont get all nasty you know its going to happen. If not awesome, but past practice says "It will".  I may just drive up from Virginia to see it. I really hope it works out. I made the trip a couple of years ago just to be disappointed in the place. It sounds like it is really nice and lets hope it really does succeed. I only said that because of what happened. You can change the year but you cant change the people. I personally think its a conflict of interest to have the sons of the promoter actually racing at the track. From the reports I read they are very good at track prep etc. Let them work the track and race an alternative night.   JMO
If I can make one person laugh a day, I have accomplished something worth while