Author Topic: RoC spencer  (Read 15665 times)

Mayhem Racing

• Veteran
    • View Profile
RoC spencer
« on: July 22, 2015, 10:18:34 AM »
I cant get there website to load but heard GA tix is $25, can anyone confirm that?
Mayhem Racing
mayhem_racing@yahoo.com
www.teammayhem14.com

CharlieSmith

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: RoC spencer
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 10:51:10 AM »
I cant get there website to load but heard GA tix is $25, can anyone confirm that?

Website says: $25 adults, $23 Seniors, $8 12 to 6 yrs, 5 and under free.

Mayhem Racing

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 10:56:58 AM »

Website says: $25 adults, $23 Seniors, $8 12 to 6 yrs, 5 and under free.

WOW, though I had wrong info, that is a lot.  Thank you!!
Mayhem Racing
mayhem_racing@yahoo.com
www.teammayhem14.com

Crushem

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 11:45:47 AM »
RE:WOW, though I had wrong info, that is a lot. 

ROC shows range 20 - 25 $, it is what it is

countrydave

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 09:51:38 PM »
25 for race ticket, but spencer lets you bring your own food and drink in to their speedway! savings!!

Mayhem Racing

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 08:52:32 AM »
Just seems high, saw sprints at fulton plus full card, 6 divisions and fireworks, $18, kids 17 and under free, brought own food in.  Canadaigua for sprints plus full card was $15, bring own food in.  Oswego was $I think $25 for RoC (only 2 class"s), cant bring food in but 17 and under free.  New Hampshire Whelen tour tix, $45, watch mod race, busch or truck race depending on whats there that visit, cup practice and late model race (can also bring food in).  $25 for spencer is high and no kid discount and small card, just makes it tought to justify. 
Mayhem Racing
mayhem_racing@yahoo.com
www.teammayhem14.com

Beersy26

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 10:24:18 AM »
Thats the way it has always been.  Actually years ago they used to try and charge more.  Believe me, complaining about it will do no good.

mark10leck

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 12:02:29 PM »
   Canadaigua also gets three times the spectators then Spencer does.    That's why their prices are reasonable.

Groundpounder

• Legend
  • If you can't Dodge it, Ram it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2015, 12:48:08 PM »
   Canadaigua also gets three times the spectators then Spencer does.    That's why their prices are reasonable.

You just might have cause and effect reversed there.
"Crate engines are to racing what Tofurkey is to Thanksgiving" - Karl Fredrickson
Distrust all men in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. - Friedrich Nietzsche
We are descended in spirit from revolutionaries and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. - D. Eisenhower

phredo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 02:13:15 PM »
Just seems high, saw sprints at fulton plus full card, 6 divisions and fireworks, $18, kids 17 and under free, brought own food in.  Canadaigua for sprints plus full card was $15, bring own food in.  Oswego was $I think $25 for RoC (only 2 class"s), cant bring food in but 17 and under free.  New Hampshire Whelen tour tix, $45, watch mod race, busch or truck race depending on whats there that visit, cup practice and late model race (can also bring food in).  $25 for spencer is high and no kid discount and small card, just makes it tought to justify.

It would be reasonable to compare purses paid for an ROC Modified event verses those paid for, say, ESS and/or Patriot Sprint cars.  I think you'll see that the asphalt modified purse is significantly higher than for the 360 sprint cars.
2021 Next: Bubba Raceway, Volusia Speedway, New Smyrna Speedway.

Mayhem Racing

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 02:55:10 PM »
not the consumers responsibility to cover the purse for the track, it is the promoters job to handle that thru track sponsorship, race sponsorship, product sponsorship etc.   Pretty sure Oswego has same purse structure for ROC, my guess is Whelen tour has a better paying purse and the ESS/Patriot is probably comparable to the roc tour, all of which is a better value for your money,  Lower prices = more fans, more fans = more $$$, both equal success at both gates, full grandstands, full pits, novel idea.       

It would be reasonable to compare purses paid for an ROC Modified event verses those paid for, say, ESS and/or Patriot Sprint cars.  I think you'll see that the asphalt modified purse is significantly higher than for the 360 sprint cars.
Mayhem Racing
mayhem_racing@yahoo.com
www.teammayhem14.com

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 04:56:30 PM »
Lancaster was 20$ and buy there food and Spencer is 25 and bring your food it's the same thing great job spencer speedway....

dlondos

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 12:57:21 PM »
25 $ is cheap to see a race& what else can you get any seat in the house bring snacks in then thumb your nose up tothe tracks snack shop 8)racing is a business running a track is not easy letting people in cheap not an option. lets face it were glad to have a place to race any more :o they should make it 50 bucks to get in keep all the rif raf away 8)

lracin

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 02:00:05 PM »
Can someone please post updates throughout race?

Crushem

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: RoC spencer, prediction top5
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2015, 03:08:00 PM »
Leaty, Hossfeld, Scherer, Emerling, Hirschman