Author Topic: Photos from Thunder Road International Speedbowl's post  (Read 141 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
Photos from Thunder Road International Speedbowl's post
« on: February 25, 2021, 06:19:07 PM »
Photos from Thunder Road International Speedbowl's post

Offseason Spotlight: Road Warriors Continue to Make Racing Fun While Grooming the Next Generation of Champions...read more at www.thunderroadvt.com

?You have great guys like Josh Vilbrin, Nater Tater, Frank Putney, guys like that who will stop what they?re doing on their race car if something happens to a fellow driver. They?ll go over there and do everything they can to get that car back on the track. When you have people like that, it makes you want to keep racing in that division." -Sean "Chubby Rambo" McCarthy

?I remember the fourth race of the season, I broke in practice and was pretty much ready to just load it up because I didn?t have the parts. Then everybody came over and said, ?What do you need? What do you have? Let?s get you back out there so you can go have some fun.? And ironically enough, that was the night I got my first win." -Justin Prescott

Source: Photos from Thunder Road International Speedbowl's post

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.