Author Topic: MEI Motorsports Is Giving Away CASH!  (Read 1599 times)

BMR69

• Veteran
    • View Profile
MEI Motorsports Is Giving Away CASH!
« on: January 20, 2013, 06:35:05 PM »
"Like" the MEI Motorsports Facebook Page and enter YOUR guess for a chance to win some CASH!

ANNOUNCING THE 2013 MEI MOTORSPORTS "FACEBOOK FAN-TA-SEE CONTEST"! Here's how it works.

Anyone that wishes to guess what the TOTAL 2013 IMCA Modified Eastern Region Points will be for BOTH of the MEI's regular drivers combined will be (Jake Maynard #69 & Rich Howard Jr. #117) may do so. The person guessing closest will win $50 following the season's end. If that person is an MEI Super Fan Plan member, they will see the prize increase to $186 (the sum of both drivers car numbers). If the correct guess is EXACT, we'll DOUBLE the winners prize. That's right if the lucky winner guesses exactly, and is a fan plan member, they will pocket $372!

Contest rules:

Guess MUST be posted HERE, on THIS post.

Winner will be announced on November 1st. Winner will be contacted to arrange payment via Facebook messaging.

If the winner does not respond to claim the prize by January 1, 2014, they forfeit said prize.

BECOME AN MEI SUPER FAN PLAN MEMBER FOR JUST $50!

MEI is offering race fans a chance to have their name on both MEI cars for just $50! Each car will have a special section on the car listing the Super Fan Plan members. As an added bonus, each member will receive an embroidered MEI motorsports team cap and window decal! To join, just call the MEI Motorsports office at 570-265-8974, stop by the Graphix By Billy office in Wysox, PA, or see either driver at the track. We can accept cash, or for those joining by phone, we can accept credit and debit cards. For those that choose to support the teams efforts, allow us to say THANK YOU in advance!

chief57

• Champion
  • NO Weasels
    • View Profile
Re: MEI Motorsports Is Giving Away CASH!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 06:41:33 AM »
sounds like a good deal to me. i will make my guess and become a member of the mei super fan plan on october 31st.  8) 
You can't buy intelligence, but I can give it away.

BMR69

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 09:20:35 AM »
PLEASE NOTE ALL ENTRIES MUST BE POSTED BY JUNE 30, 2013. SUPER FAN PLAN MEMBERS MUST HAVE JOINED BY JUNE 30, 2013 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE BONUS. THANK YOU!

BMR69

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 09:24:15 AM »
Only entries posted on the FACEBOOK MEI page will be accepted.  Sorry for the copy and paste error above.  Thanks!

chief57

• Champion
  • NO Weasels
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 10:53:25 PM »
i guess dawn will have to place our wager, i don't do face space or the twitter book stuff. thanks for clearing up the rule 13 confusion though.  :)
You can't buy intelligence, but I can give it away.