Author Topic: change the name of "Offtopic Discussion"  (Read 1448 times)

dan19n

• Veteran
    • View Profile
change the name of "Offtopic Discussion"
« on: August 22, 2017, 03:57:54 PM »
I wonder why I have so much time on my hands......I just looked back through the posts on this site....... it looks to me to be heavily topic dominated by one person...?   It that good... maybe.  I guess this is just the way society is nowdays..... I support the American Dream and our country's way of life. AND, I am not going to constatly pick at our President... Thank God for what we have in this country,,, If YOU don't like it .... try visiting other places in this world........ You will then appreciate THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: change the name of "Offtopic Discussion"
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 05:48:08 PM »
Hey, hey, hey, aren't you hitting way, way, way, too below the belt? ;)

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
Re: change the name of "Offtopic Discussion"
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 07:43:19 AM »
I wonder why I have so much time on my hands......I just looked back through the posts on this site....... it looks to me to be heavily topic dominated by one person...?   Is that good... maybe.  I guess this is just the way society is nowdays..... I support the American Dream and our country's way of life. AND, I am not going to constatly pick at our President... Thank God for what we have in this country,,, If YOU don't like it .... try visiting other places in this world........ You will then appreciate THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA

Well stated!

Furthermore, I fully agree with your thoughts about being a United States resident. Most people don't seem to understand that if THEY are so unhappy with the way things are going, here, they are free to leave. NOBODY is being forced to stay here, against their will............