Author Topic: The Hill Speedway  (Read 3884 times)

fasteddie83

• View Profile
The Hill Speedway
« on: October 24, 2015, 09:02:33 PM »
The Hill Speedway is proud to announce that in April 2016 we will be bring back Short Track Dirt Racing to North Eastern PA!!! Follow us on facebook or our new website http://thehillspeedway.com for all updates.

We are looking for input from owners and drivers on what classes you would like to have running at the speedway.
We would like to have at least a 100 car count.
We hope to have 20-25 cars per class.   
Please let us know your input, it is needed and greatly appreciated.   Get in touch with us through the Contacts page.
We will keep you up to date with any further news about the speedway on our website and facebook page.   

Also looking to fill positions starting Firday nights April 2016, as follows Flaggers, Concession stand helpers and cooks, Announcer, Gate Attendants, Security Personnel, and Tech Inspectors. Get in touch with use also through the Contacts page .

15latemodel

• Rookie
  • 2012 factory stock champion
    • View Profile
Re: The Hill Speedway
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 09:06:27 PM »
Track and grounds are lookin good!!! A lot of hard work done and alot to go.. Keep up the good work and see ya soon!!!

fasteddie83

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 12:10:48 PM »
The Hill Speedway is the former Dunn Hill Speedway sorry I did not mention that.

wildthing69

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 01:16:29 PM »
Only if I wasn't 500 miles away in Ohio I would be there in a position but I would have a car there also that I won't be in..I could flag, or announce. But we will save them jobs for another day. Good Luck with finding personel!