Author Topic: Bowyer spins....  (Read 15154 times)

streetstockguy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Bowyer spins....
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2013, 10:50:04 AM »
what a waste of a chase spot in slowgano just like jr.

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2013, 10:57:01 AM »
Not A Single Clue About Rules

The "sport" needs more multi-car race teams.  What a farce.

In fairness though, maybe Clint Bowyer just had a twitch from nippin' on the 5 Hour Energy a little too heavy.

Bikerbob

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2013, 10:58:12 AM »
....taking one for the team....now there is a totally new concept.....MWR, how clever of them??TM ::)

Bb
Robert I. Morronson

----Opening Soon in Elmira...Filthy's Fudge and Bait Shop----
----Your one stop shop for homemade fudge & live baits----

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2013, 11:56:41 AM »
OMG, OMG......The sky is falling the sky is falling..........lol

How come nobody ever watches NASCRAP, but the minute something controversial happens, EVERYONE can't wait to get on bitchny and biatch?

How come no one has pointed out yet that the #48 runs into the wall at the PRECISE moment the #24 needs a caution to get the lucky dog?......THAT changed the whole race and put the screws to the best two cars, the #15 and the #29.

How about the drive Ryan Newman put on? That may have been the best race I have EVER seen him run. If anyone had a right to biatch it was Newman. He correctly pointed out that no matter what happened to bring the caution out, it was still his race to win/lose, but it was his crew who let him down.

Team orders have been going down ever since the advent of race car TEAMS.......... GET OVER IT.........I didn't like it either, but I don't have my panties in a bunch over it. Everone will live to biatch another day................LMAO at the drama queens...........................kt
2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...

Half Fast Bob

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2013, 12:05:12 PM »
You guys actually watch this crap? Thank god for dirt tracks!
If they can have artists, pianists, florists, dentists and bicyclists... then I must be a racist.

dirttrackrocker

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2013, 01:05:24 PM »

How come no one has pointed out yet that the #48 runs into the wall at the PRECISE moment the #24 needs a caution to get the lucky dog?......THAT changed the whole race and put the screws to the best two cars, the #15 and the #29.

Look at my previous post  :)
If you're driving on the edge... You're trespassing on my property!!!!!!!

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2013, 01:10:56 PM »
How come no one has pointed out yet that the #48 runs into the wall at the PRECISE moment the #24 needs a caution to get the lucky dog?
Obviously bitchny was waiting for you to come on here and biatch about it.  Consider it done.
 :)

canadianfan

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2013, 01:14:26 PM »
I find Richmond a hard track to watch on tv-seems to be driven like a continuous circle and there seem to be few identification points that are easy to pick out. I can never figure how where the heck they are on the track
Mike Lindsay-Burlington Ontario
so far-Delaware 1, Jukasa 4, Sunset 2, Flamboro 7, Ohsweken 4, Merrittville 4, Ransomville 1, Genesee 1, Volusia Speedway Park 1

Jacques Debris

• Rookie
  • Sometimes Your TheBug Sometimes Your TheWindshield
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2013, 01:51:54 PM »
National Speed Sport News

:o NASCAR has released the following statement after Saturday's controversial end to the Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond Int'l Raceway: “NASCAR is reviewing Saturday night’s race at Richmond Int'l Raceway per protocol and has no plans for further statement until that process is complete.”  ;D

Bikerbob

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2013, 02:46:24 PM »
This just in.......due to all the questionable actions in last nights race, Nemechek is being awarded the win!!  The finishing order of the remainder of the field will be set by the running order of a mid race lap yet to be determined by kt.........??TM ???

Bb
Robert I. Morronson

......hurry up your decision kt....the bubble teams need to know if they made the chase.....and there is only so much sky, when it is gone it is gone!! ::)

----Opening Soon in Elmira...Filthy's Fudge and Bait Shop----
----Your one stop shop for homemade fudge & live baits----

mod68

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2013, 05:27:16 PM »
All of this suspicion aside, I think Kurt Busch is having a great season by doing his part to help F/R into the chase!

All haters have to agree, this season really shows the depth of this guys driving ability. We've seen him at time carry that entire team on his back.

Great to see the underdog make the show. I'll definitely be rooting for them

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2013, 07:52:34 PM »
Damn...I wasted my night at Paradise when I could have been home watching YAWNCAR. Looks like I missed some really good racing entertainment.

NASCAR throws the ball every week and you dogs all chase it. I know ..you can't help yourself. Like Pavlov's pooch.     beech away. ;D ;D
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

Ernie

• Champion
  • They hate the Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2013, 08:40:47 PM »
This is a prime example why I quit watching the garbage 8 years ago.
They REALLY hate the truth :)

Groundpounder

• Legend
  • If you can't Dodge it, Ram it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2013, 09:23:19 PM »
"Crate engines are to racing what Tofurkey is to Thanksgiving" - Karl Fredrickson
Distrust all men in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. - Friedrich Nietzsche
We are descended in spirit from revolutionaries and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. - D. Eisenhower

Gomerpyle

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2013, 07:21:30 AM »
You know, I thought I seen his tire going soft a lap before that.     8)
Kareem of Wheet