Author Topic: Big Ten @ Holland 8/10  (Read 8185 times)

fast270

• View Profile
Re: Big Ten @ Holland 8/10
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2013, 08:35:56 AM »
Congrats to Jason Dieter on his win from his friends at Lake Erie Speedway Tobin Racing. Lake Erie sure is missing the boat on having the Big !0 race there you guys are the best show I have seen all year. Great job to each and every one of you that makes this work!

#2 Charger

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2013, 10:08:11 AM »
What A Great Class Of Cars & Guys!!!! Great Show Last Night By Everyone. 70 Laps Of Hard Side By Side Racing @ Holland With One Yellow This Year. Congrats To All. CYA At Chemung!!!

21 FORD

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2013, 03:35:05 PM »
Agreed.  That race last night was awesome to be a part of.  Hats off to all the guys participating in the big 10,  hard, clean, intense side by side battling without the wrecks is what racing should be, that was one of the most fun races I have ever been in.  Nights like that are what make a 4.5 hour road trip worth it.  AWESOME!!  Looking forward to Chemung.

tire kicker

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2013, 05:19:48 PM »
sorry to b a downer but who's kid that sat in my car durring autographs made it skip for the feature?  35 laps of that made the rest of my hair gray.  holland is maybe the funnest track thats not dirt i have driven though.  hopefully my car will run for chemung cause so far im 2 for 3 and not feeling good about it

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2013, 06:39:52 PM »
sorry to b a downer but who's kid that sat in my car durring autographs made it skip for the feature?  35 laps of that made the rest of my hair gray.  holland is maybe the funnest track thats not dirt i have driven though.  hopefully my car will run for chemung cause so far im 2 for 3 and not feeling good about it
A saboteur?
 ???