Author Topic: Race Announcer (Chemung)  (Read 3304 times)

Rman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Race Announcer (Chemung)
« on: August 29, 2017, 08:58:54 PM »
Not quite sure what happened to this site but its pretty bad when you can't get on race discussion and post your opinion, there will always be opposing views when it comes to racing, always 2 sides to every story, so locking threads like mine have alto less to do with what you say is bickering between two factions which shows how much you really know, as it does someone that don't like negative PR and has bought you off also. Boy John White don't mind bringing on the controversy but can't stand the heat in the kitchen when it comes his way, Its nice to see that free speech is alive and well,  (NOT). well the fiasco called the Drome is over for another year anyhow. Its time for someone to open a true open forum that has no special interest!!!!!!!

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Race Announcer (Chemung)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 10:44:40 PM »
you guys at the drome are worse than real housewives of NJ.

raceannouncer

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Genius
  • I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was"
    • View Profile
    • Raceannouncer BLOG
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 11:43:12 PM »
Not quite sure what happened to this site but its pretty bad when you can't get on race discussion and post your opinion, there will always be opposing views when it comes to racing, always 2 sides to every story, so locking threads like mine have alto less to do with what you say is bickering between two factions which shows how much you really know, as it does someone that don't like negative PR and has bought you off also. Boy John White don't mind bringing on the controversy but can't stand the heat in the kitchen when it comes his way, Its nice to see that free speech is alive and well,  (NOT). well the fiasco called the Drome is over for another year anyhow. Its time for someone to open a true open forum that has no special interest!!!!!!!

Too all:  "rman" PM'ed me...I offered up my phone number (i sure as hell didn't need to do that!)  He called and we exchanged our point(s) of view--he has some valid concerns and we hashed it out.  I will NOT post my number openly on the board--but IF you take the time to send me a PM--I'll be happy to offer it to anyone who has questions or concerns.  All too often, things posted anywhere on the 'net (especially here) are misconstrued or even completely misunderstood!  I offer up the opportunity to do things "old-school"--Man-to-man" by phone!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 01:18:30 PM by raceannouncer »
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take away everything that you have."

LMR

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 08:28:07 PM »
If you don't like this site just start your own race discussion facebook page and see how long it goes before it is locked as well.

Goggles Pisano

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 08:48:14 PM »
Paz making/keeping racing.com great again! 
Irv's Taking The Night Off.

jimmy consi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 01:23:25 PM »
Rman I know its tough because you are fan of racing but you have to do what i did....STOP GOING!! Believe me its hard to do , because its such a long tradition of yours. I have been going to the races weekly my whole life , but I have found that place isn't the racing we loved to go to , its far from racing....its a joke! You will find other things to do on Saturdays, you wont have to deal with the B S that goes on anymore .........I don't go so I don't care!!!

Rodney

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 08:10:29 AM »
Rman I know its tough because you are fan of racing but you have to do what i did....STOP GOING!! Believe me its hard to do , because its such a long tradition of yours. I have been going to the races weekly my whole life , but I have found that place isn't the racing we loved to go to , its far from racing....its a joke! You will find other things to do on Saturdays, you wont have to deal with the B S that goes on anymore .........I don't go so I don't care!!!

And it's been so nice since you left.