Author Topic: any help?  (Read 2537 times)

zero

• Rookie
  • Did ya see that?
    • View Profile
any help?
« on: June 08, 2009, 03:44:03 PM »
would like to get this on the other site if any body could help. I need a car or parts car with good front clip. Pure stock or street.  81 Malibu or equal.
Trying to stay in the points race @ FMP. One of the only guys that could get into the top 5 in points if I get their this week. I have no $ and probably not enough time but I can't give up yet . Any help for the unsponsored and unlucky #0 would be appreciated. Call 607-759-5605.
Thank's for even reading. Todd Sutliff
Run what ya brung.

zero

• Rookie
  • Did ya see that?
    • View Profile
Re: any help?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 09:05:55 AM »
just want to put this on, thanks to the three on lookers and I hope this helps you some day. I got my car fixed by Craigs Auto Body in Kirkwood NY. This guy is a car owners savyor. I dropped it off tuesday night at 6:30 and he worked his ***** off for me so I colould pick it up last night (Wednesday ) at 8:30 at night. He has cred's (Cars in Hot Rod Mag) and was very reasonable, I will be promoting his work for ever. To see how good it is come to Pack the Track Night @ Five Mile Point Sat. Racing @ 5:00 against other cars he has staitened (Found out who knows of him already). This Guy can Straiten every thing including Heavy trucks so write his buisness down.
Run what ya brung.