Author Topic: should it be?  (Read 5795 times)

chief57

• Champion
  • NO Weasels
    • View Profile
Re: should it be?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 09:12:22 PM »
this is simply impossible. period. somebody will go back so far as we all evolved from apes so we are all related or further. you can't find anyone with no affiliation at any track. they are all there because of one reason or another or a similar connection. face it racers and their families are the only ones keeping racing going. 
You can't buy intelligence, but I can give it away.

Claychamp123

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2013, 09:28:52 PM »
Everyone in our big racing family intermingles and it's almost impossible for a track not to have family members racing and officiating with and over each other. I think it's important that the tracks go above and beyond not to show favoritism toward anyone, whether a family member, a track champ or a back-marker. I've had calls go for and against me and a few were political but it's just something that comes with the territory and you just have to work through it. I think most of the tracks do a pretty good job as far as on track calls go but tech inspection is sometimes another matter.

Bowser

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 09:07:42 AM »
I would like to thank you all for the comments. I always hope for fair racing but sometimes it just doesnt seem that way.. Alot of us look at our cars with blinders on and cant see what else is going on.. I wish each and everyone of you a good year of racing!!!Thanks again Scott DeLong