Author Topic: World Products Empire Series heads to I-88 Speedway Tuesday August 28th  (Read 1488 times)

imca_ne

• Rookie
    • View Profile
The World Products Empire State Series for IMCA Modifieds heads to the I-88 Speedway in Afton NY, for round 6, Tuesday August 28th. Pit gates will open at 4:00pm, while the grandstands open at 5:00pm. Hot laps will be run at 6:15pm with racing at 7:00pm. Grandstand admission will be $15 for adults, $7 for students 9-14 and eight and under are free.  Pit passes are $25 with an I-88 pit license and $30 without. There is no entry fee for this event.
Last year’s race at I-88 went to defending Series Champion Eddie Sites on his first ever visit to the track. Sites will lead a strong contingent of invaders including such stars as Dale Schweikart, Mike Smith, Dan Searls, Rich McNeal, Chris Fleming, Sonny Terry, and others. The competition at I-88 has been intense this season with many different winners. The I-88 contingent will be led by such stars as Gary and Matt Roberts, Gary Smith, Mike Wilmot, KC Cole, and some feature winning rookies including Bud Phillips, Matt Cole and Nick Greist.
The first five Series events have all been won by PA drivers including three rookies. Round six will look to continue this string as many PA drivers are expected as well as many rookies. This event will pay $1000 to win and will carry a Fast Shafts All Star Invitational Ballot spot for 2013. This event should provide some great IMCA racing action and is not an event to miss.
For more information you can contact I-88 Speedway at 607-760-0671 or by checking their website at www.i88speedway.com. You can also contact Eastern Region Director Ed Billings at 607-722-6752 or by email at ebillings@imca.com.

rpf8787

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: World Products Empire Series heads to I-88 Speedway Tuesday August 28th
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 05:56:32 PM »
The addmission price is $12.00 not $15.00 .

imca_ne

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: World Products Empire Series heads to I-88 Speedway Tuesday August 28th
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 08:19:05 PM »
Sorry Ronnie, that was what Bill from IMCA gave me.