Author Topic: THE PHONE PEOPLE  (Read 2368 times)

BOZO6106

• Veteran
    • View Profile
THE PHONE PEOPLE
« on: November 09, 2019, 07:42:45 AM »
I would like to vent on the topic of the rude phone people who walk around like a bunch of zombies on their phones completely oblivious that while they are addicted to this electronic device life is happening all around them.I call them phonetards or phone addicts.I feel sorry for them and find them pathetic.I think on the highway behind the wheel that they are more dangerous than a drunk or drugged driver.I really hate the phonetards who play their phones in restaurants ,doctors office etc.Get a life and put down the phone.I live a great life with no phone,there is so much else to see and do.I guess I could also call them phoneys as in fake people,just stay out of my way phonetards.Your phone is worse than a drug addiction.

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
Re: THE PHONE PEOPLE
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 08:13:46 AM »
I agree!

I'm especially scared by the number of drivers, who to my observation, appear to be early-20s females, "hauling a$$" around the expressways of Rochester, with a cell phone in one hand, the other hand on the wheel, one eye on the road and one on the phone. Absolutely clueless, about the danger they're potentially creating.