Author Topic: Tired of Danica yet?  (Read 16576 times)

toyota@oswego

• View Profile
Re: Tired of Danica yet?
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2010, 03:18:31 PM »
She sucks at life. She's a nobody driving good car. I'm sick of seeing her every 2sec I turn on the tv. Let's see what she would do I a mod or a 410 sprint. Nothing at all. Matter of fact she won't do ***** on any short track in cup either. ***** I'd take the bull dog Jessica zemken over her any day. All danica has going for her is her okay looks

She sucks at life? bull dog Jessica? How about you post a photo of yourself and your racing resume? Better yet, how about your life resume? I guess I shouldn't expect either one, you're too scared to even tell us who you are. Pretty damn easy to be so wonderful when you're so much cooler online huh?
John Starks

stewartfan#14

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2010, 03:48:47 PM »
Danica No, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Yes.     Would he be NASCAR's most popular driver for 9 straight years and the media's (especially D.W.) golden boy if his name was something other than Dale Earnhardt Jr.?    I don't think so.    He doesn't have the talent that his father had.   He truly has not won a race in what, 4+ years. ( I do not count Michigan. He did not Race to the win)

racindave

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2010, 03:54:51 PM »
toyota thats funny right there.............

Twizted

• Champion
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook & The Fan page
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2010, 04:07:59 PM »
She sucks at life. She's a nobody driving good car. I'm sick of seeing her every 2sec I turn on the tv. Let's see what she would do I a mod or a 410 sprint. Nothing at all. Matter of fact she won't do ***** on any short track in cup either. ***** I'd take the bull dog Jessica zemken over her any day. All danica has going for her is her okay looks

She sucks at life? bull dog Jessica? How about you post a photo of yourself and your racing resume? Better yet, how about your life resume? I guess I shouldn't expect either one, you're too scared to even tell us who you are. Pretty damn easy to be so wonderful when you're so much cooler online huh?

Well hello there toyota..i hope your a woman asking for pictures of a man or are you just a fruit? well if u are to each there own i have a cpl gay friends. Yes jessica looks like a bull dog. I seen her 2 years ago and she looked good. Just seen her 2 weeks ago in atlantic city and she looks like poop.

Life resume as within racing? or work or what? what would u like to know about me?

Tell u who i am? ive met alot of ppl on here that shake my hand for getting under ppl's skin like yourself. Matter of fact one guy i met at oswego 2 years ago said i owe him a keyboard for spitting his coffee on it from laughing @ one of my posts.

You act like because i dont drive a race car means i cant have an opinion or judge something. ***** i guess simon cowell should not speak anymore?

Well my frieend since you have such a intrest in me or men in general and want to see pics of me then here ya go buddy

http://www.facebook.com/Twizted8x

Anyway from now on just come out and ask me if u want to have a coffee date with my sexy ***** or to see pics with me. No reason to hide it in a post. Just come out of the closet buddy we will all be supportive of ya...u never know u could be the next "Evan Darling"..

Btw u might wanna check out Gaytona.com from now on instead of speed51..prolley more your speed

What this comes down too my fruity friend is if she was a fat pig no one would cover her anywhere near as much as they do or promote/over expose her like they do. All she is is a media whore. She wont do nothing on short tracks where she just dont have to hold a gas pedal down and ride the brake a lil. If u would like to do a friendly bet im down for that since you think your girl is the queen.

What has she won in her life? one IRL race? maybe a cpl kart races when when was a lil Gal.

Hey i hope i eat my words and she does good with anything in her life besides for posing for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue's to make herself a bug name . But that prolley wont happen

Have a good day chief

toyota@oswego

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2010, 04:33:00 PM »
"Tell u who i am? ive met alot of ppl on here that shake my hand for getting under ppl's skin like yourself. Matter of fact one guy i met at oswego 2 years ago said i owe him a keyboard for spitting his coffee on it from laughing @ one of my posts."

First of all, you have not gotten under my skin and believe me, you won't.

Second, You have to tell us how funny you must be? Now that IS funny!

Take a minute and think about how many people are judging you right now at your very feeble attempts at spelling or the use of the English language in your last post alone.

I really don't want to look at you and you must not have a racing resume. As far as your life resume, I'm guessing that "prolley" isn't much either.
John Starks

BClapp

• Rookie
  • huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2010, 04:44:28 PM »
Toyota@oswego- 36 posts, 12 attaboyz
Twizted- 119 posts, 1 attaboy

???

www.nyparacing.com
Clapperton311@gmail.com
Brandon Clapperton
Empire Sport Trucks www.estracing.com

dirttrackrocker

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 04:51:43 PM »
Danica No, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Yes.     Would he be NASCAR's most popular driver for 9 straight years and the media's (especially D.W.) golden boy if his name was something other than Dale Earnhardt Jr.?    I don't think so.    He doesn't have the talent that his father had.   He truly has not won a race in what, 4+ years. ( I do not count Michigan. He did not Race to the win)

A big +1 on that......
If you're driving on the edge... You're trespassing on my property!!!!!!!

Twizted

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2010, 04:56:25 PM »
"Tell u who i am? ive met alot of ppl on here that shake my hand for getting under ppl's skin like yourself. Matter of fact one guy i met at oswego 2 years ago said i owe him a keyboard for spitting his coffee on it from laughing @ one of my posts."

First of all, you have not gotten under my skin and believe me, you won't.

Second, You have to tell us how funny you must be? Now that IS funny!

Take a minute and think about how many people are judging you right now at your very feeble attempts at spelling or the use of the English language in your last post alone.

I really don't want to look at you and you must not have a racing resume. As far as your life resume, I'm guessing that "prolley" isn't much either.

Look @ you criticizing me on how i spell or use my English. According to your post in response to me thats not something thats allowed to do!! Typical Hypocrite u are my friend.

So now we got a hypocritacal fruit getting bent outta shape over my life career and Typing skills. Only difference is this is raceny not lets see how perfect your english/typing is. So i should be able to have my opinion on a overrated chick that wont go anywhere besides media.

U dont want to look at me? well fruity then dont ask me to post a picture of my self,ask about my life,or tell me i hide behind my computer. Ill gladly meet you as long as u dont make any passes at me i dont swing that way.... sorry. But now that i called u out on that why dont you come out of the closet and stop hiding it.

and buddy they all say u never get under my skin and never will... its a broken record to me.... so keep denying that like your sexuality.

No while your at it go and look @ ever single word i typed or screwed up on so u can tell the world how ban mt grammar is.. Its weird what people get off on these days  ???

Twizted

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2010, 04:57:53 PM »
Toyota@oswego- 36 posts, 12 attaboyz
Twizted- 119 posts, 1 attaboy

???

whats an attaboy? do people give u those if your cool? well if thats the case take mine away cause im a big *****  ;D

And i also agree with the top post about dale jr.

Twizted

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2010, 05:07:59 PM »
Hey toyota in this long break of the 500 here i was viewing your other posts. it seems that almost every post that u have is u arguing with someone. Is that was a 43 year old by the name of john does with himself? He goes online just to argue with people? Dont u have anything better to do with your time? couldent u get a hobby like feeding birds or crocheting?

BClapp

• Rookie
  • huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2010, 05:32:28 PM »
Typically attaboyz are given to you when someone likes what you have said.  This often occurs when you say something funny, or say something that people agree with.

If you are going to bash Danica on her lack of driving skills or whatever, then everyone here has to right to bash you about your spelling skills, or your constant gay comments.  Seriously dude,  I haven't heard anyone make so many gay comments since I was in about sixth grade.  Is that seriously your only weapon?  A guy makes a joke, and you have turned it into your own homo-erotic obsession?
www.nyparacing.com
Clapperton311@gmail.com
Brandon Clapperton

Twizted

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2010, 05:46:59 PM »
Typically attaboyz are given to you when someone likes what you have said.  This often occurs when you say something funny, or say something that people agree with.

If you are going to bash Danica on her lack of driving skills or whatever, then everyone here has to right to bash you about your spelling skills, or your constant gay comments.  Seriously dude,  I haven't heard anyone make so many gay comments since I was in about sixth grade.  Is that seriously your only weapon?  A guy makes a joke, and you have turned it into your own homo-erotic obsession?

And i have seriously never had a guy ask me to post a picture of myself. a lil fruity if u ask me. this is a racing site to talk about racing my friend. Which i was doing. This is not a Grammar website. If u look @ his other posts he has harassed a couple other ppl for the way they spell on here too. if he has that much of a grammar fetish then he should go to another website to follow people around and attack they way they type things.

Not how about we go Back to things that involve racing.

this one makes me laugh

BClapp

• Rookie
  • huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2010, 05:56:00 PM »
Thats baseball, let's go back to things that involve racing.
www.nyparacing.com
Clapperton311@gmail.com
Brandon Clapperton

Twizted

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2010, 06:27:15 PM »
was anyone @ daytona last week and listened to her in practice?
if u did u would have heard her say can i go over these yellow lines with both tires or no?
Are u serious?

also when they do plug checks after the hot laps drivers shut off the engine in 1-2 and coast into the pits,then pull the plugs to see if its running lean or rich. She kept it on the whole time. looks like shes got alot to learn lol.

http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/danica-patrick-hits-a-guy/

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2008/may/23/entertainment/chi-danica-patrick-fhm-080523-ht

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/13/kyle-busch-irked-over-danica-saturation-in-daytona?icid=sphere_blogsmith_inpage_autoblog

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=119351

Twizted

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2010, 06:28:23 PM »
Thats baseball, let's go back to things that involve racing.

true i just needed a lol with something that involves about racing....on to the 500