Author Topic: What really killed the US auto industry...  (Read 22370 times)

Twizted

• Champion
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook & The Fan page
Re: What really killed the US auto industry...
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2010, 05:18:15 PM »
Next what? Lets see, you've admitted your name is nothing more than a cry for attention, you've stalked me through out these forums correcting my English(poorly and full of errors I might add), BTW kid, I used to work with raceguy, that post that you've been raging about for weeks now was a joke, everyone saw it as that, except you. You've side tracked what? FOUR threads with your thrashing about how smart and superior you are than me, And finally you toss out a plea for compassion, just one of so many logical fallacy's you've thrown out.......OK, I'll cave in.....OMG! Your right kid! Your a genius!

Sorry admin, But when some kid attacks me personally. I feel no reason to not attack him back in public.

Hey Indian hes doing the same thing with me right now then what he was doing to you, the man is a pure attention wh0r3 that has nothing better to do with his time then stalk ppl in there threds,argue with them,and correct there grammar. Poor guy i hope i dont get like that when im 43... How sad. all that he takes his gay tendency's out on people on here. That man asked me to posts pics of myself... i guess every women has given up on him so hes going to men