Author Topic: who here watches ufc  (Read 34299 times)

nothngcreative

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: who here watches ufc
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2009, 11:04:00 PM »
  Indian has to be eating some crow on how great his hero Dumbo Slice really is not. Nice work against a totally out of shape round boy. Though Dana is setting up Kimbo getting another chance. Dana sees the UFC not having enough heavy weights that can draw money so he has no choice but to push a guy that should not have been picked first by the moron Rampage .

SuperDuperDude28

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2009, 11:12:15 AM »
though i am not a kimbo slice fan, that was an extremely disappointing fight. Our words still ring true, that kimbo is a joke. However that guy he fought i think is on the same level maybe a quarter inch above kimbo slice. I really don't know how well i would do with that guys gut in my face the entire time. And those were the WEAKEST punches he could of thrown, then he starts parading around. I honestly would like to see kimbo lose to someone worth watching... but it does prove a point...

Tigerpaw333

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2009, 06:28:19 PM »
kimbo has absolutely no ground game
Dirt: Ransomville Speedway, Genesse Speedway Limerock
Asphalt: Lancaster  Hillside

Tigerpaw333

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2009, 07:54:49 PM »
Anyone watch the last pay per view man was that horrible fight both lyto and sho gun didn't want to go for the kill

SuperDuperDude28

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2009, 10:52:52 PM »
SO yeah, i just found out Jon Jones and Matt Hamill are Fighting each other December 5th... looking forward to that...

rockstar123

• Veteran
  • Turn left
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2009, 11:19:20 AM »
Just watched UFC 106 it was a good over all pat per view. Wish wouldve seen card for 107 before got a better card. Ortiz put on good fight needs more time to train after surgery
Rockstar Racing this year all "for Smiles"

Tigerpaw333

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2009, 10:05:00 PM »
Who do u got for the finals of the ultimate fighter?

rockstar123

• Veteran
  • Turn left
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2009, 04:40:15 AM »
I think they both suck but if have to choose would take brandon. Don't want to see a fat as$ like big nelson win by just laying on someones head. I can't believe kimbo turned down that fight couldve been him in finals

Tigerpaw333

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2009, 10:04:44 PM »
Who's watching the finals can't wait to see kimbo get knock out! And I think brandon will win he used to play for the bills but decide to quit the team good idea on his part to follow his mma career

gater boy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2009, 10:18:27 PM »
as im watching it.. i have become so depressed that big Baby marcus jones got ko'd. Such a great character he is. Has to get better stand up though..  with kimbo,  either way hes still gonna be in the ufc. big country  i think would win just because of his ground game, but if im wrong oh well.....  Good luck To Matt Hamil though
Did someone order a bushell of awsome? because i am here to deliver

Tigerpaw333

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2009, 11:33:11 PM »
Was impress with kimbo ground game not to impress with houston I thought houston would have came out more agreesivley then he did

Imca4

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2009, 12:19:19 AM »
   Agree Tiger I love Marcus Jones also but he don't have the chin to be a fighter he needs to find a new hobby! Also impressed with big country showed he is a threat at anytime with heavy hands!

rockstar123

• Veteran
  • Turn left
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2009, 11:19:07 AM »
I agree big country looked good glad to see he didn't win by crusifix. That hamil and jones fight was BS hope they put them to together again after matt is healthy. Kimbo is growing into good MMA fighter was good show all around. Can't wait to see guida Vs florian this saturday. Might be able to get some more race parts if I stop watching UFC lol

purestock4

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 06, 2009, 11:25:58 AM »
Why in gods name would anyone want to see Hamil-Jones 2 do you want to see hamil get killed he got totally dominated by Jon Jones even before the illegal elbow he is a mediocre fighter at best while Jone is an up and coming star.Roy Nelson surprised me with his punching power. Kimbo REALLY surprised me with his ground game considering up until now he has had absolutely NONE. But working with America Top Team can only help to make him a better rounded fighter.Franki "the Answer" Edgar and Mark Bocek were also very impressive in their fights.

Tigerpaw333

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 06, 2009, 11:35:44 AM »
I think kimbo is improving and i would like to see a rematch between him and big country on the next available fight night. as far as hamil vs jones i think that their should be rematch for all we know hamil may have had a bad training camp. Jones does have a weak chin and need to practice on his standing game he is only 2 yrs into the game but who know he may not have the gut to do it. I cant wait for the bj penn vs nightmare fight i think its going to be the fight of the yr