Author Topic: Why some voted for Trump  (Read 1758 times)

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

dan19n

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Why some voted for Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 10:43:07 AM »
What I read in the article wasn't very good. I really feel this country is more divided than those times (Viet Nam going on) and I am sure more trouble is on the way,,, Can't you beleive in something? Don't you think many good people are working for our country? Mr. Trump is our leader.. WE voted for him in the election (you voted for WHO?) sometimes people like you make me sick... Plse be a good AMERICAN, support our country and our elected President..... There will be more elections soon,,, I pray for our democracy to countinue.........

dan19n

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 12:22:03 PM »
I found this on the internet.... It is the other side of the story  and I think it is more truthful.... In the New york Times under "missing from Ken Burns "Viet Nam"  The Patriotism and Pride of those who fought  BY   Bing West    .... Sept 19  at 8:01pm I just hope others will take the time to read it

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 03:46:59 PM »
What I read in the article wasn't very good. I really feel this country is more divided than those times (Viet Nam going on) and I am sure more trouble is on the way,,, Can't you beleive in something? Don't you think many good people are working for our country? Mr. Trump is our leader.. WE voted for him in the election (you voted for WHO?) sometimes people like you make me sick... Plse be a good AMERICAN, support our country and our elected President..... There will be more elections soon,,, I pray for our democracy to countinue.........
  Why do you believe there is a greater division in our Country today?  How old were you when we were fighting in Vietnam?
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain