Author Topic: Barack Obama  (Read 1416 times)

Travis Bickle

Barack Obama
« on: January 19, 2012, 08:59:41 AM »
 I believe Obama will be re-elected. I tend to agree with Christie's views in the interview...

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/chris-christie-those-who-underestimate-barack-obama-underestimate-him-at-their-own-peril/

I recall watching Obama appear at a Republican function (2 years ago or so) at which he displayed his ability to respond to questions from the audience....The man is extremely astute and articulate. I feel he has done some things well and others he has failed at miserably but he will get re-elected.

Hopefully we get a chance to put Christie in the Whitehouse in 2016.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 09:31:38 AM by Travis Bickle »

Groundpounder

• Legend
  • If you can't Dodge it, Ram it!
    • View Profile
Re: Barack Obama
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 09:45:12 AM »
If more than 50% of the voters are stup!d enough to want another 4 years of what we've been through the last 3, there won't be anything left of this country in 2016.
"Crate engines are to racing what Tofurkey is to Thanksgiving" - Karl Fredrickson
Distrust all men in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. - Friedrich Nietzsche
We are descended in spirit from revolutionaries and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. - D. Eisenhower

Sodus Mike

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 08:06:25 PM »
I hope that this time next year we will not be discussing the rules for the new chev volt street stock  or the smart fortwo mini stocks. I HOPE that automobile racing and the auto bussiness in general is still around because I cannot afford much more change.

sorelooser

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 06:26:41 AM »
Travis what is it you think OBAMA did well?