Author Topic: So who all are racing at Raceway 5  (Read 8166 times)

zero4papa

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: So who all are racing at Raceway 5
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 05:49:00 PM »
RPark
The topic of this thread is who is racing at raceway 5. So  I would say the answer is yes . However I believe you have posted here so you could slam the track in a veiled way. At least wait til the season starts, look at the track conditions and then make a comment. Also I would appreciate it if you wouldn't use my post as a vehicle for your negativity.
I wish I could figure out what happened to you. You used to be fun to be around and race with.

fhazlett

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 06:34:07 PM »
Thanks Zeropappa some poeple only want to be negative, but most  racers now that Jim and his crew work very hard .

RPark

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2014, 07:00:37 AM »
i did not mean in any way to slam the track at all. i did it as a jokeing comet to you. i have sponsord 3 cars at this track this year do you really think that i would do that if all i was doing is bad mouthing raceway 5  .  some poeple should not take everthing so personal and have fun with it.  after the winter that we have had all tracks will probably be a little ruff in the spring. sorry i did not mean no harm but if i wanted to bash raceway 5 there are alot of other things  going on there that i could of slammed people about.

zero4papa

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2014, 08:26:41 AM »
OK  we'll leave it at that.  Tell us who you are sponsoring, that way we will know 3 other drivers who will be at the track this year. The list is growing from what I hear.

Casper60

• Champion
    • View Profile
    • Asylum Motorsports Group
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2014, 11:05:52 AM »
No Ride... I can spend just as much letting everyone hammer on me as you can... LOL

Thought you had a ride for the season.
Daryl Barrett

www.c60r.com

ChrisJ926

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2014, 01:12:07 PM »
Hi Zero4Papa, will Greg be swinging by at all this year?  I'll be back with his old car again... hopefully I can have MUCH better mechanical luck than I had last year.  At least I found the set up I like and have the car feeling great... now I just need to keep it cool and running properly!

- Chris

zero4papa

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 07:56:34 PM »
Hi Chris
There are going to be 2 cars that Greg drove in the past. Yours and Guy Steffen's.
As of this date our season is up in the air. We are SOLOOOOOOOWLY putting the car back together.
Lots of family stuff going on. I know everybody has the same things going on. We'll land somewhere.

Good luck this season Chris, if we show up I'll come over to see you
 Later

One Time

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2014, 12:49:48 AM »
  In answer to where we have been racing with the 1x.. now my son Steve Wren Jr. is racing.. but in the 40 plus years I have raced all over western N.Y.  Northern Pa.. Humberstone Canada. raced everything thing from sprints, asphalt modified, dirt mods to Motocross and Barber Saab at Watkins Glen..! Guess like they say  once you get the bug  it never goes away..!

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2014, 02:45:07 AM »
Well I do know kyle Inmans father Carl bought a Bobby Varin  modified an might show for some races I will stop at his house an verify.

matt_s86

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2014, 08:38:55 AM »
Well I do know kyle Inmans father Carl bought a Bobby Varin  modified an might show for some races I will stop at his house an verify.

We should be there most weeks with 2 Sportsman Modifieds.

www.facebook.com/kcmotorsports

sportsman44v

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2014, 10:06:02 AM »
71v