Author Topic: Hey, Yo Laminate  (Read 6746 times)

HoosierDaddy1

• Rookie
  • America Will Be Great Again. Just Like NASCAR
    • View Profile
Hey, Yo Laminate
« on: January 23, 2015, 02:29:52 AM »
just thought I would stop in and give you this weeks lesson.

Definition of the word "elite".
e·lite
noun
a select part of a group that is superior to the rest in terms of ability or qualities.

Guess who called the NWMT teams "the elite"?

Hey, I'm only passing along the information. But, I'm apparently not alone in grading the NWMT as superior.

Here, I'll let you read it for yourself.

http://racedayct.com/2015/01/big-daddy-matt-hirschman-still-mapping-out-racing-schedule-for-2015-season/

I hope this clears up some of your misconceptions, and sets you on the proper path.

P.S. - your mate is over on that dirt track forum again. And he is calling someone "rude and disrespectful". Imagine that. Kinda like "the pot calling the kettle black"
Definition And Pronunciation Of:
rinky-dink, [ring-kee-dingk]
Rinky-Dink As A noun:
ROC, VMSRS,Try-Track, and now AMSPS.

Sportsman/SK/SST Will Now Be Known As:
H.A.M.F.F. (Handy A***'s Modified Field Fillers)

Beersy26

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Yo Laminate
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 07:17:38 AM »
HoosierDA,  as usual you cant understand what is being said.so let me translate for you.  Matt was referring to some of the teams being elite, not the series, seems simple,but not for someone that is simple I guess.  Maybe at 2:30AM this morning,you should try getting some sleep and forget reading comprehension.

Bikerbob

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 09:12:08 AM »
Yea.....I think I get it now.   By definition....a septic system even has elite turds in it??TM

Bb
Robert I. Morronson

....thanks HoosierDaddy1...your lesson brought that to light!!

----Opening Soon in Elmira...Filthy's Fudge and Bait Shop----
----Your one stop shop for homemade fudge & live baits----

80racing

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 05:32:27 PM »
Here we go, douchebagdaddy is giving lessons.

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 11:41:14 PM »
The "grand and elite"  Lower New England Modified Tour isn't the big draw you think it is HD.

NASCASH is for the deeeeeep pocket types of which there is a very limited amount of anymore.

Your tour attracts the dollared up guys who graduate from the SK crashin smashin division and

the too young and too rich kiddies that race on daddy's dime.  Pa and NY drivers have no special

desire to kill themselfs to get to Stafford and Thompson to run when we have those fantastic Opens

the competitive ROC and those good paying races at MVS. 

Same ole same ole HD though..........keep trying and you just may figure this out.
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

HoosierDaddy1

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 03:11:34 PM »
Beersy, LMAO, it is clear what was quoted. The NWMT is made up of the "elite", which in turn would make the series elite. Some of your ramblings are so pitiful sometimes. But, that must come from not attending any "real" modified racing all season much like Laminate.

Laminate says, "fantastic Opens the competitive ROC and those good paying races at MVS"

Wanna be true modified racing series, however they fall somewhat short. Here Laminate let me remind you of something from your favorite rulebook. Read this carefully.

"Sportsman Weight:   Sportsman teams will be eligible for the $500 top finishing bonus and season ending Sportsman point fund per the standard “2 barrel” SST type rules with a maximum motor compression of 11 to 1.  These teams will compete with a minimum weight of 2,525 lbs. and maximum left side weight of 56.5%.  Sportsman teams that chose to compete with the platinum head motors will compete with a minimum weight of 2,575 lbs. and maximum left side weight of 56%. "

Another Laminate fantasy quote, "The "grand and elite"  Lower New England Modified Tour isn't the big draw you think it is HD."

Would you like to compare crowd photos of the NWMT race during Fall Final weekend at Jack Arute's Stafford Motor Speedway with the U.S. Open at Lancaster?

I didn't think so.

P.S. - I know you (Laminate) are probably turning greener with envy, because it is no doubt you have been keeping up with news from New England that there will be multiple new teams joining the NWMT in 2015. And also about a half dozen new teams joing the SK ranks at Jack Arute's Stafford Motor Speedway also. News like this must really chap your a$$. Maybe someday you'll realize "where it's at".
Rinky-Dink As A noun:

Ernie

• Champion
  • They hate the Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2015, 03:52:02 PM »
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah.

Someone shut the window, the wind is blowing.
They REALLY hate the truth :)

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2015, 04:49:53 PM »
Dipnuts, we're not talking about the crowds in the stands the article was about where Matt will race again this year

and my point was along with him, few others make the trek to race in the $$$ NE Tour.  Geez that wasn't

THAT hard to figure out was it?   One more time..... I'll type slower for you.

T h e  p o i n t   o f   m y  p o s t  w a s  a b o u t  c a r s  a n d  d r i v e r s     N O T  t h e  s i z e  of  the  c r o w d s

Now that your retired Ron maybe you'll have time to brush up on some reality.   :-*
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

crewchief12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 05:59:41 AM »

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 11:10:41 PM »

HoosierDaddy1

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2015, 12:09:25 AM »
Laminate, Dipnuts, really?

It isn't I who can't tell the difference between a 2 barrel, non-aluminum head sportsman engine, and a true modified engine.

I know I'm funny, but I'm no Ron White. Besides he isn't retired yet. And as far as I am concerned, I semi retired almost 5 years ago at 62. Fully retired last spring at 66.

James (I know the difference between a modified and a sportsman) McG. I see them race in two different and separate divisions quite regular in New England.

Rinky-Dink As A noun:

Beersy26

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2015, 06:59:12 AM »
HoosierDaffy,LMAO,  You calling anything,anyone,has to say RAMBLINGS is really funny and completely meaningless.